Chapter One

A yellow tentacle put down a book on a table. "Now then, let's get started." A yellow octopus thing wearing a black academic dress, a small black squarish academic cap with a yellow tassel, and a large black tie with a yellow crescent-shaped moon on it, said. It's tentacles slithering back and forth as it spoke again "Let's begin homeroom. Class monitor, on your command."

Nagisa Shiota, a boy with blue hair and azure eyes stood up. "S-stand up."

Twenty five other students quickly stood up pointing guns at their teacher. One seat at the back standing out as the occupant is currently missing in action.

"Attention." Silence followed for a few second before the blue haired boy spoke again. "Bow."

Bb bullets started flying.

"Good morning." The yellow octopus greeted the class as he dodged the spheres. "Fire all you like-- I'll just be taking attendance."

"Isogai?" He called out, still dodging bullets.

"Here." A boy with a somewhat spiked dark brown hair with two small hair antennae at the top and brown eyes answered.

"My apologies, I'll need you to speak up,
what with all this gunfire." The octopus said.

"Here!" Yuma Isogai answered louder than earlier.

"Okajima?"

"Here!" A boy with short, black hair in a butch cut and thicker brows compared to other students called back.

"Okuda?"

"Present!" A girl with glasses that has black hair with a purplish tint styled into twin braids that reach just below her shoulder and brown eyes answered.

"Kataoka?"

"Here!"

"Kayano?"

"Present!"

"Kanzaki?" The octo-teach continued roll call while still avoiding the bb bullets.

"Here!"

This continued until they ran out of bullets, just a few moments after roll call ended.

"All right, everyone on time I see. No tardies, excellent!" The grinning octopus with beady eyes exclaimed. "That makes me happy!" He said as his face turned red with a circle marked on his face.

"He's too fast." Rio Nakamura, a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes exclaimed.

"So the whole class shooting at him doesn't work?" Isogai asked out loud.

Meanwhile on the other side of the campus.

"Greeting everyone. We will begin roll call." A teacher said as soon as he entered the room. "As usual, we will start with the boys."

"Tomoya Seo?"

"Here." A boy with a big ass nose the size of a minecraft villager's answered.

I wonder if he can perfectly imitate a minecraft villager's sound. A girl thought as she looked at her classmates.

"Teppei Araki?"

"Here." A guy with glasses said

Quite nice if you look at his appearance, but can be an asshole really.

"Natsuhiko Koyama?"

"Here." A funny looking guy with glasses and disgusting hair answered.

Tch, he looks like he's on drugs or something, you sure he's not the one that needs to be sent to Class 3-E?. The black haired girl thought to herself once again as she leaned on the back of her seat.