furry love

Hi my fursonas name is Chase Shepherd, I'm a German Shepherd normal color with green eyes, ripped body, loves cooking and being with others, dominant and this is my storie how I fell in love with my mate Dylan the Wolf, black and neon body, loves me, athletic and built. This story takes place in St.Louis and in a furry world
Chapter one
I woke up on my comfy bed all alone on my birthday, ugh what a miserable day this will be. All my friends have forgotten about me, parents are out of state and I don't have a mate. I began to cry a little realizing that I have no one to love or to celebrate with me anymore, I'm just going to be that lonely fur no one cares about again. I got up out of bed and got into the shower to clean myself up before I do nothing on this day. I got into the shower and stood there under the warm water thinking, I really don't want to go to work especially on this day. I took a nice long 15 min shower and enjoyed every second of it before I'm stuck at work until who knows when I get off. I got out of the shower and went back into my room naked with nothing on cause no one is up early in the morning like I am. I got my uniform out, put it on, put my badge on and gun belt, this is the only downfall of being a cop its early morning shifts. I made a quick batch of my favorite coffee, locked up the house got in my patrol car and left to go to the station to check in to start my shift. Arrived 20 min early as usual and I began looking for my partner, I found him standing at my desk looking at our paperwork from our last arrest. Dylan what are u doing with that paper work still I thought you handed it in yesterday.
Dylan said Chase don't worry about it I just need to make a few adjustments to the files. Oh OK Dylan I just wanted to make sure what you were still doing with it. Dylan said hey Chase isn't it your birthday today. I stood there upset a little but and said yeah it is actually. Dylan said we should go celebrate let's go. Um OK Dylan if u want to we can. Dylan said yes let's go I'll drive us cause its your special day and u deserve to rest. We got into the car and he drove us back to each others houses to change out of uniform and got in his corvet. Thanks again for taking me out Dylan no one has done this for me in a long time, I nearly began to cry right in front of him. Chase what is wrong , was it something I did or say please tell me I'm your partner. Dylan your the only one that cares about me anymore, you have always been there for me no matter the situation. I just want to say something to you but if I do your gonna hate me. Chase I won't hate you I really care about you a lot and I want you to be happy. Dylan I have something I always wanted to say to you. Chase go ahead and say it, whatever it is will make u happy is fine with me. Dylan I love yo, I want to be with you forever and you must think I'm weird now. Chase I never thought you felt that way towards me before I'm speech less I really don't know what to say now. Dylan do you feel the same way towards me? Chase I do fe- *kisses Dylan on lips*

To be continued
This was my first story created I hope you guys really liked it I will have a part 2 if this goes well