VOL 21- 25

Volume Reading 21

Laifu, in surprise, suddenly sighed, "If there had been a dog earlier, Wang Yi might not have died..."

After all, dogs have a sharper sense of smell and may find something else in the house earlier.

"Who knows?"

Ye Linglong only answered casually.

She was indeed able to recruit one more follower yesterday, but the recruitment was random. Who dares to be sure that the recruitment yesterday would also be Laifu? Moreover, even if she confessed, she would not necessarily send it to others, let alone to Liu Siyun's group-there were some things she didn't care and was too lazy to care about, but it didn't mean that her Virgin Mary had to repay kindness.

Before Wang Lei left, Liao Qiuming came over again.

"Wang is also here, just right." He said.

"What's the matter with Mr. Liao?"

"It's the old Hu just next door," Liao Qiuming paused and was a little embarrassed, but he still asked, "He asked if we could help them clear the zombies in their building."

It's said to be "we", but in fact, he knows it very well. Now he mainly depends on Ye Linglong.

Although some of these teachers participated in the battle today, they were asked to take the initiative to clear the zombies in the next unit... Probably no one dared to go.

On Ye Linglong's side, Li Jun is not only the most effective person. Although Ye Linglong says that she does not force others every time, in fact, she is indeed the backbone of this group.

Liao Qiuming added, "Of course it's not for nothing. Lao Hu said he could pay you. There is a gold medal in his family, his wife also has a set of jade, and other... What you found is the same as ours."

Ye Linglong collected gold, silver and jewelry, and he casually took it out of other students, so Ye Linglong was not surprised to hear this condition.

Ye Linglong nodded, "I have no problem, but I'll go tomorrow. I'm tired today." She looked at Wang Lei and said, "Mr. Liao will ask again by himself? Would you like to go or meet at nine o'clock tomorrow morning.

Today, something happened to Wang Yi. She didn't want to make the master of others. Liao Qiuming could understand it. She nodded quickly and went next door with Wang Lei.

Ye Linglong closed the door, sat on the sofa, and counted his inventory first.

She is now at level eight. The water and various materials in the package are not counted. The messy things have been exchanged for, and she still has 31 crystals on hand.

She pulled out Laifu, and the game mall opened dog utensils, collar mouth covers, tactical vests, goggles, and dog food and dog toys. As a novice excrement shoveling officer, Ye Linglong was overwhelmed and didn't know what to buy for a while.

She has been browsing the mall for too long. Li Jun was a little impatient and came to kiss her.

Ye Linglong pushed his head away, "Stop making trouble. I'm shopping for Lai Fu."

Lai Fu was lying quietly at her feet. Hearing his name, he raised his head in an instant, fanned his ear and looked at her with his head tilted.

Obviously, he is so powerful, but now he looks cute.

Ye Linglong only felt that her heart was about to melt. After hugging it, she kissed her, "Oh, my big baby, why are you so cute!"

Li Jun:...