46 - 50

Volume Reading 46

It will leak, but if this dog is really immune to zombie virus, do you know what it means?

Ye Linglong was shocked by his first sentence. She didn't care about the words behind him and asked directly, "How do you know? What do you know?"

Lu Chengjun sighed, looking at her as if she were a retarded person." I've been to your room. Rockets are not something like that can be available.

Ye Linglong:...

Lu Chengjun finally reminded her.

He can see that others must be fine, but because of their value of force, there is no sound.

Especially the people who followed her out of the school dormitory.

They knew exactly what equipment they were at that time.

In the past few days, the scope of her and Li Jun's activities is only so large that sudden there are more heavy weapons... hehe.

Sure enough, she is still too young.

Let's go as soon as possible.

Lu Chengjun also said, "Maybe you can keep your secrets and survive in this troubled times, but..." He stretched out his hand and pointed out, "The whole world is full of this kind of thing. 

Your relatives, friends and lovers may become this kind of thing at any time. Do you really want this?"

Ye Linglong touched Laifu's head and lowered her eyes.

How could she want it? ňρгοūωеň.čοм(nprouwen.com)

When I woke up and saw that my roommate who had become a zombie wanted to eat her panic at that time, she had to kill her friend who ate snacks and watched dramas together the night before. She couldn't save the powerlessness of the people around her at that time, and burned the patheticness of her companion's body at that time... She would never forget it all her life.

When Lu Chengjun found that her expression had changed, Lu Chengjun stopped. After a while, I sighed gently, "I don't want to engage in moral kidnapping, just like asking you a favor in person. 

The previous set of jewelry.. ."

Ye Linglong waved her hand to interrupt him, "Don't do this. I believe in Mr. Lu. You smoke."

She took Laifu's leg and handed it over.

She thought that if anyone could save the world, it would probably be like Lu Chengjun.

She is not great enough to sacrifice herself, but she can still support it with just a little blood.

When Ye Linglong said this, her eyes were bright and clear, just like a little animal that was really trusted.

Lu Chengjun unconsciously remembered last night...

He quickly lowered his eyes, turned around and said, "Come with me."

This is just a room for isolation, and there is no means to draw blood.

Ye Linglong followed and didn't notice anything wrong with Lu Chengjun. She was thinking about something else at this time.

It was not until Lu Chengjun began to draw blood for Lai Fu that she made up her mind and said, "If there is a potion, I can't explain the source, and I can't guarantee whether it will be available in the future. Can Mr. Lu study the formula?"

Of course, what she said was a physical fortifier.

Compared with food and water and weapons, Ye Linglong thinks this is the most magical thing in the system mall at present.