eleven. (m)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

tw : contains smut, and it's sad :)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

stumbling out of the elevator, namjoon had his hands secured tightly around jungkook's waist, both of them tumbling over their feet as they walked forth, teeth clashing together once in a while – it was too messy, if either of them was sober they'd probably be ashamed but right now, they couldn't care about it any lesser.

namjoon would reach out to grab his key card from his trench coat, opening the door to his suite as he pulled jungkook inside, locking the door behind him, a groan escaping his lips when he felt jungkook pushing him up against the door.

" fuck, kook-ah, slower-" he'd whisper, the end of his sentence getting muffled because of jungkook's mouth back atop his, hands travelling back down to hold onto the curve of his hips, giving them a light squeeze.

and jungkook would whine, pulling away from the kiss to look around for the light switch, he wanted to see namjoon; wanted to take in each and every single detail if this was the last time he was probably getting a chance to be fucked by kim namjoon —

he'd flick the light switch on, looking at a disheveled namjoon standing in front of him, hands hesitantly reaching out to take his trench coat off, letting himself feel each crevice and cut of the muscles his body bore, eyes staring up at the elder's.

the light wasn't too bright, not too dim either, just the perfect amount for them to make out each other's frames, features visible if they stood close enough; and they did.

namjoon would reach out first, hands lightly cupping jungkook's face; he'd study it for a while, how his cheeks have grown fuller, probably because he eats a healthier meal than what his stupid cafeteria provided, how his doe eyes looked softer now, a pretty piercing sitting atop his ear.

jungkook is so so pretty, and namjoon hates that.

jungkook would reach out too, holding namjoon's face, letting his thumb trail over the small scars the elder male had on his face, obvious signs of exhaustion too. his features are probably not as sharp as he remembers, but they're prettier, darker, more intriguing. how his hooded eyes held the same gaze they did years ago.

jungkook holds him so delicately, and namjoon hates that.

namjoon would slowly drop his hands down to jungkook's dress shirt, unbuttoning it one by one, taking his time because being drunk had completely messed up his hand - brain coordination; jungkook would take off his trousers as well, standing bare in front of an emotionless namjoon.

jungkook looks beautiful like this, and namjoon hates that.

jungkook would gently get down on his knees, hands splaying over the trousers namjoon wore, letting his fingers lightly glide over the obvious erection the elder had; but namjoon remained unfazed, his gaze settled upon the younger male who fastened his belt, popping open the buttons of his dress pants.