Day one

It was an ordinary day for an eight year old Timelord. Well, when they're starting the academy. A Blond-haired boy was running through the corridors, until he bumped into someone else. The dark-haired boy, who he ran into, dropped his books.

Theta, the blond one, quickly picked them up "sorry, I should be looking where I'm going. However, i can't help but explore and we have so little time." He exclaimed, as he handed Koschei the books.

"It's alright. The names Koschei, Koschie Oakdown!" Responded the other boy.

"Hi Koschei. I'm Delta Cubed Sigma X Squared," he said.

"Do you happen to know where dorm 11 is? And who else is in there?"

"I'm in there! Follow me!" And so, Koschei did. He could tell, although his hyper nature, he was going to be quite good friends with this kid.

They arrive at dorm room 11, of the Prydonian academy.

"How about Theta-Sigma?" Asked Koschei

"Huh"

"A nickname"

"Sure. And here we are!" Theta explained.

"We should probably get going," said Koschei, as he places down his bag, "we'll sort things out later."

"Oh right, the knowledge test thingy"

A few weeks after the test and they made new friends. The Deca. The Deca consisted of Ushas, Magnus, Mortimus, Jelpax, Drax, Rallon, Vansell, Millennia, Koschei and Theta.

Koschei's favourite colour was red, and Theta's was blue. Theta was rather clean while Koschei was not.

"Must you leave shoes everywhere?" Asked Theta, as he glared at Koschei.

"Yes"

"I swear to Rassilon! Is this mess necessary?" Theta says, while looking for a book he let Koschei borrow, "where is it?"

"You mean this?" Says Koschei, in a tormenting way as he showed Theta the book. "It's funny when you're angry."

"Don't test me!" Theta snatches the book away. "I can be terrifying!"

"Oh, I know. It's still funny."

Sorry, I know it's short. They'll be more chapters! 310 words. I hope you enjoyed it, and stick around for more chapter.