TBI 10

A kiss

A kiss. Yes, Taehyung shut Jungkook up with a kiss.
"Baby, come on, look at you, you're so skinny already... You need food in you, do you want to get sick and not be able to perform?" Taehyung says. Jungkook shakes his head, pouting.
"Ew, relationships" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.
"Ew, single" Jungkook says, glaring at Yoongi, who's jaw dropped.
"Ohhhhhh" The others let out, laughing.
"Go on, hyung, scold him" Jimin says, laughing.
"Yoongi hyung won't scold me" Jungkook says, smiling innocently.
"That's true" Yoongi says, glaring at Jungkook, who just posed. Taehyung chuckles, grabbing Jungkook's hand. The younger frowns and the other helped him up.

"Come on, you need food in you" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook nodded and sat down beside him. Jungkook picked his food and started eating, chatting and laughing with the others and Taehyung.

It was the start of the tour. Taehyung made sure to be there, buying the tickets and his merch, just for his baby. He smiled as he walked inside, his face hidden behind a mask and a hoodie. He looks around, there's so many people already. He got the VIP section, he'll surely see Jungkook. As he arrived at his spot, he waited with the fans. His cheers as their faces shows on the screen, screaming louder for Jungkook. They then showed up in these platforms that lifts them up to the stage. He sees Jungkook, clapping and showing his shirt. Jungkook spots him, waving at him. He smiled, waving back.

They had performed two songs, Jungkook always made sure to pass where Taehyung is, giggling as the older had also given him an Iron Man toy. He played with it as he performed. Taehyung though got worried when he almost tripped and when he sometimes slip, but he always made sure to show that he's okay. Taehyung sees Jungkook mouth something, which made him smile. I love you.