ꕥ BadGirlHalo ꕥ Part ||

Bad's POV

I walk out of the mansion, closing the door behind me while sunlight shines on my face.
"I wonder why skeppy was acting weird..." I thought in my head while walking past the other members' houses I was searching for puffy.

A few minutes later

I had walked around the entire server whilst looking for puffy but there was no sign of her.

"Where is she?!" I continued walking around looking for her, while walking on the wooden floor I could hear footsteps behind me,
Were they following me for the entire time?! And I just noticed now?!

"Hey... bad!"

I turn around to see Wilbur behind me, "oh! Wilbur! I thought no one was here."

Silence filled the entire server.
"Wilbur?"

"A-ah! Bad! Sorry... I just dozed off for a moment."
"Alright...Wilbur?"
"Y-yes?"

"Have you seen puffy, I don't know where she is..."

"She isn't in the server..."

"Oh, what about ant?"

"He's in the server"

"Oh! Thanks, Wilbur! I'll get going now."
I turn around to start to look for ant but I felt someone grip my wrist.
"I can take you to him if you want."

"You would do that?"
"Yes."
"Awww, that's so sweet of you!"

I held Wilbur's hand and started to walk with him, I look over at Wilbur and it looked like he was sweating and turning red. "Wilbur?"

"huh? O-oh sorry, c'mon bad."

He starts jogging, still holding my hand. He looked at the flood as he jogged. What's going on?

First Skeppy now Wilbur?! Huh, what a strange day today.

A few minutes later

Wilbur let go of my hand as we had made it to Ant's house.

"Alright, he's in his house. He told me he was working on something."

"Oh, he is?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I don't know what but it's something."

"Anyways, see you later bad."

Wilbur starts walking away as he waved his hand. I waved back and approached Ant's house. I knock on the door and waited for Ant to answer.
I watch as the door opens and I see not Ant frost but Velvet at the door.

Everything when quiet, velvet was just staring at me like someone was trying to offer him girl scout cookies.
"ANT! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!"

I hear footsteps in the house as they got louder and louder, "WHAT? DID THE POTION WORK?"

"What potion?!" I exclaimed as I saw ant with a nervous look on his face.