💾🔎On TV 🔍💾| Jshlatthalo | Part ||

3rd Person

Bad had realised what jshlatt had said, he lay on his bed while his face heated up,
"D-did he just..." bad thought while in shock. He turned around to the window to look at the night sky, "I've only met this guy today!
Do I already have feelings for him!?" Bad thought in disbelief whilst still blushing.

*Bing*

Bad's phone vibrated as he had received a notification from ant.

Ant

Ant: Bad! Get ready it's time to go...

Alright, I'll get ready! : Bad

Ant: I'll pick you up at the park.

Okay, thank you ant! : Bad

Bad placed the phone on the bed as he sat up to think for a moment, he looked out the window to see if the criminal, jshlatt was watching him right now from the window.

Bad then walked over to his closet to pick out an outfit.

Bad chose a periwinkle shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans white socks and black shoes, but also added a blue flower for aesthetics.

(Art by me)

Before Bad left for the party he poured water and food for rat to eat whilst he was gone.

"Alright, Lucy! Stay here, I need to go somewhere." Bad said.

Rat had a sad look on her face, so Bad gave her a muffin plushie to chew and play with.
"Alright, bye lucy!" He said before closing the door behind him and locking it.

Bad was walking down the pathway beside the road, it was pretty dark but bad was still able to see in the dark.

The wind was slightly warm but was mainly cold.

There was a bunch of dried bird poop on the floor, bad tried his best to avoid.

Cars were zooming past bad, the park wasn't that far away from Bad, but he was too busy, he was busy enjoying the wind brushing against his face as he skipped along the sidewalk.

Bad hopped in each square of the sidewalk without stepping on any of the lines.

All of a sudden bad was suddenly snatched away, mid-air as someone's hand was covering his face, pulling him into a dark ally way.