Kalrnap

Background- Sapnap and Karl are a new married couples wanting to adopt an child. Little did they know they we're gonna fall in love with 2 children.
Pronouns- none
————————————————————————————————————————
"I'm so nervous!" Karl said holding sapnaps hand, they stood in front of the adoption center. They both sighed walking in, "oh hello! How May I help you?" The lady at the desk asked smiling up at the couple, "yes we have an appointment to possibly adopt a child, names are Karl and Nick Jacob's."

"Can you guys just fill these out? Looks like we already did a background check in you guys!" She smiled handing them clipboards with papers to fill out, they smiled grabbing them walking to the couch.

They filled out the papers walking back to the lady, "great! Someone will be with you very soon!" She smiled looking over the clipboards. The couple once again walked to the couches sitting down waiting to go see the children.

"Karl and Nick Jacobs?" Both men stood up smiling walking to the lady who smiled at them. "Hello it's nice to meet you too!" She shook both of their hands, "so I see you want to adopt a child who's around 8-14 Ok I got a group of kids I think you would like!" She smiled walking to a room with a bunch of kids.

"This is our 8-13 year olds!" She smiled as the two men looked around seeing about 12 kids in the room, "kids meet Nick and Karl Jacob's! They are here to possibly adopt someone today!" They all gathered around the couple, "let's not crowd them! You each will get a chance to Talk to them!"

All the kids backed away going back to what they were doing, "I'll take you to this room! Inside is some books, colouring pages! I'll have each kid come in and talk to you." They nodded walking into the room seeing a book self, a couch and a table.

Kid after kid they talked to each one but the 2nd to last one caught there attention. "Hi I'm Nick! And this is Karl!" Sapnap said smiling at the smaller boy, "I'm Noah," he smiled waving at them as he sat down. "Noah tell us about yourself! Tell us whatever you want." Noah nodded thinking for a second before speaking up.

"Well you guys know my name is Noah, I'm 13. I was put into here because my mother was on drugs and couldn't take care of my sister and I. I haven't seen my sister in about 3 years when we first got put in here. I don't know if she got adopted or not. Other than that I like to draw and before coming here I played football."

Sapnaps heart broke when he heard about the older sister, "Oh wow, that's cool you draw! Football is very cool!" Karl smiled looking at Sapnap for a response. "Yea that's super cool! It was nice meeting you Noah!" Noah nodded getting up walking out, "I really liked him, his story just I don't know touched me."

"So anyone you really like?" Sapnap looked at karl nodding, "yea we really liked Noah, but we have a question." She smiled nodding, "Noah said he had an older sister, by any chance is she still here?" She looked up quickly typing on her computer, "She is! Her name is Bethany, she's 17 turning 18 Tuesday, meaning she will be out of here very soon."

"Instead of adopting one may we adopt 2?" The lady nodded smiling, "of course! You can adopt up to 6 kids! I'm assuming you want Noah and Bethany?" They both nodded holding hands, "Great! We will make sure they can go with you guys! We will call as soon as possible!" She smiled waving at them, they thanked her walking out.