4

SATURDAY
________________

I woke up to a sleepy Harry next to me, drool clearly dripping from his mouth. i slowly and quietly stepped off the bed and onto the cold hardwood floor. i walked into the bathroom and saw my apperence in the mirror. no makeup? he must have taken it off when he brought me home last night. i was in my pj's as well. he undressed me. i really hope we didnt do anthing. i trust him. Kinda.

i went down stairs to relise my parents were still gone. yes. im always in a much better mood when im not around them. im always better on my own.

i made bacon, eggs, fruit and toast for the both of us. soon enough harry emerged from upstairs and sat at the bar stool.

"smells really good Evie, watcha making?" he sounded excited like a 4 year old on christmas day

"see for yourself styles" i laughed and handed him the plate of assorted food. he dug into it right away.

"harry...." i started

"yeah evie" he said with a mouth full of cantaloupes.

"did we do.... anything last night, ya know like anything...."

"nope" he said popping the p

"ok good, cause ya know i was intoxcicated and it wouldnt of been good...."

"dont worry babe, we didnt do anything. but why wouldnt you want to" he said dissapointment clear in his eyes.

"its not that i didn't want to, its just that i was drunk but i really like you harry" i smiled

" you do!?!?!?" he basically yelped

"oh...." is all i could manage

"i really like you to Evie. i just didnt know how to tell you"

i blushed

"i really want to kiss you Evie" he whispered

"then do it." i smiled

he leaned over the counter and placed his lips onto mine, our lips moved in sinc and they fit perfectly onto mine. i loved it.

it was hard to lean over the counter and it started to hurt my rib cage

"you know that the end of the counter is right there and you can come around to kiss me...." i laughed

he came around and kissed me passionatly. i think im falling for him. hard.

After about 5 minutes of full on snogging, he spoke
"Soooo, wacha wanna do today?" He smiled with his dimples. he's so hot.

"I just wanted to go to the market and just wonder around if your up for it" I smirked

"Yeah sounds good" she grinned

"Oh if you wanted to change I have an extra shirt and cloths from my uncle, hrs around your age" I smiled

"Sounds like a plan" he smiled

"Upstairs to your right and on the top shelf" i directed with my hands

I ran upstairs to my room and picked out my american apperal light wash high wasted shorts, a white laced crop top and some white converse. I left my hair naturally wavy, and only put on mascara, blusher and lip balm.

I went into my parents bedroom to find harry in his old pants but with a new shirt.

"Looks good right?" He asked while admiring himself in the full length mirror leaned up against the wall.

"You look great" I beamed

"Let's go, I just need to grab my purse and car keys, oh shit my parents have the car" i realized.

"It's fine, I drove us both back in my car" he shrugged.

"Ok I'll be right back"

I grabbed my cross body satchel and inside I encluded my sunglasses, my lipgloss, hand sanatizer, my phone, house keys, wallet and pepper spray.

don't ask.

I met harry at the front door as we made our way down to his black range rover.

Once we got inside the car we were in our way.

"Did I tell you that you look rather ravishing Evelyn" he said making sure to sound formal.

"No you did not Harold" I winked and laughed at the same time.

Half way through the drive he spoke with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Will you Evelyn, be my lawfully wedded girlfriend?" He sounded classy and stupid. but cute and funny.

"Yes, yes I will Harold" I giggled

This is gonna be gooood.

_________________________

__________________________________________________________________

plese like and favourite. 'ill update soon

xoxoxo<3