5

NOT EDITED

the day went by fast, first Harry demanded to take me to his favorurite ice cream parlor which i really enjoyed. the variety of ice cream choices was astounding. Harry eyed me the whole time making me blush. After we finished our ice cream, Harry decided to bring me along the river cradling me small hand in his large one the entire time.

by the end of the trilling day I spent with the one and only harry drove me home.

No Harry was driving in the compleat opposite direction, making a wave of anxiety flow through my body.

"H-harry, where are we going?" I mumbled looking up to see him focused on the road.

"I wanted to bring you to a real party, and I will monitor your alcohol intake" he said sternly sounding like my father.

"Ok, as long as you promise to take me to that ice cream place soon" I giggled.

"So you really did like it then" he smiled.

"Yeah, thank you so much for today, your to sweet" I gushed as I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.

"So if I take you for ice cream a lot the. You'll give me kisses" he smiled.

"Yeah I guess" I giggled.

He placed his large hand in my bare thigh making my body tingle.

I placed my hand over his.

__

Once we arrived at the party all you could hear was booming music, all you could see were slutty girls and all you could smell was liquor and teenage boys.

"Come on, I'll stay with you the entire time, and when your ready to leave I'll come with" he smiled and raised my hand to peck it lightly making me smile.

I just nodded as we both hopped out of the car.

We entered the large house to be greeted by a few naked girls making harry turn to face me and whisper 'your sexier when your naked' making me blush.

he promised he wouldn't bring that up... I laughed to myself in my head.

We walked over to the kitchen area to grab some drinks.

Harry handed me a red solo cup with an unknown liquid inside. I grasped the cup felling the ice cold liquid swish around making me display a questioning look.

"Don't worry just some good 'ol beer" he laughed., I took one long swig of beer feeling the cold and bitter liquid drip down my throat making me want to gag. I concealed the feeling of sickness rupturing in the pit of my stomach observing one of Harrys friends coming closer.

"Hey mate!" A deep voice called

"Hey louis" harry smiled.

"Who's this pretty lady, is mr.styles really dating someone?!" He sarcastically gasped making me laugh

"Ya, Louis" harry said sternly, anger clear in his voice as he roughly clenched his jaw.

was this a touchy subject?

as Harry and I stood there awkwardly on the crowded dance floor I noticed something.

harry was smirking. not like a goofy or playful smirk.

a seductive one.

the only problem was, he wasn't smirking at me. he was smirking at someone else. the dance floor was crowded and I couldn't get a good visual at the uknown girl but I wasn't about to give up.

"harry I-" before i could get in another word he cut me off.

"Il be back" harry simply said as he stumbled up the steps to the second floor.

I stood there solemnly eying a blonde girl that was hardly wearing any decent clothing.

Casey.

She smirked and gave me a dirty look while strutting her dirty arse up the steps the second floor.

Strange.

I thought nothing of it and walked onto the dance floor trying my very best to dance to the beat of the music.

after dancing with a couple people I began to become worried.

where is harry?

after some major waiting I found myself waltzing up the wooden steps to the second floor.

Moans and moans came from the first door to the right.

The door was half open to my luck so I tried to peek my head inside seeing some blonde dude deep inside a curvy brunette.

I exited myself from the room, finding myself very disgusted. ew.

I paced down the hallway a little further. what is harry is passed out? what if something really did happen to him?

all these questions zooming through my cluttered thoughts as they were suddenly broken by a loud scream.

"Harder harry please harder!"

no.

Loud obnoxious moans came from the next door making me press my right ear to the door.

"Fuck Casey, your so fücking tight" I heard a low voice.

But not any voice. his voice.

I bursted into the room finding harry deep inside Casey.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

They both looked up at me, the blonde clearly satisfied with my surprised expression, diplaying a look of satisfaction with fucking my boyfriend? I hadent even known him for that long. I shoudve known he would pull some shitty jerky move like this. im so stupid.

My eyes must have been the size of planets.

Harry on the other hand was clearly embarrassed.

"Evie I can expla-"

"Don't call me that!" tears streamed down my flushes face.

"You lied to me" I whispered.

Guilt clear in his emotions.

"Eve stop I can explain please!" He yelled.

"I should have known Harry. I should have known not to trust you. Candice even warned me about you but I didn't care. I guess that's what I guess for always seeing the best in people" I spoke, tears still streaming down my flushed face.

I looked him deep in the eyes.

he didn't speak. just a look of regret played on his features, but I didn't care. he's a bastard and always will be.

Casey just laid there nude on the bed grinning like the bitch she is.

"I don't ever want to talk to you again, text you again or hear your fucking voice again" I yelled.

"I'm done" I seethed.

"Fuck" he grunted.

"Fuck. You." I simply said before slamming the door.

I ran out of the house and down the street.

What is happening.

A felt dizzy my eye sight blurry, everything suddenly started becoming darker and darker.

the drink.

A pair of muscular arms grasped my body, preventing me from falling.

I wanted it to be harry. I had a little spark of hope that he would actually fight for me.

"Long time no see?" The voice was one I never wanted to hear again.

It was definitely not harry.

it was Liam.

________________

thanks for reading, love you all.

farewell Felisha xx