Settling In

JULIE'S P.O.V.

I woke up early and made started cooking. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. I then set it all out on the table. I also began brewing a pot of coffee and set out a bunch of juices on the counter.

I then start to wake people up." Romeo! Romeo oh Romeo wake up thou Romeo!" I said shaking him.

"What!"

"I made food!"

"I'm up!"

"Good! Now can you go wake up your parents and Harper please?"

"Yeah! But the boys don't like you!"

"Its okay! I want to try and be nice to them."

"Okay! Love ya!" he says hugging me.

"Love... You... Too!" I said hugging him. It will take some getting use to but... I'll live.

I walk into Cruz's room. I see him laying there cuddling his pillow.

"Hey Cruz!" I say sweetly shaking him slightly.

"Five more minutes mom!"

"I'm not mom! I'm Julie!"

"Oh! Hey sorry about yesterday! We cool?"

"Of course we are!" he smiles and hugs me." Okay! I made breakfast!"

"Okay!! Thanks Jules!"

"No problem!" I say hugging him. He tells me to lean in closer." What?" He kisses my cheek and runs off." Come here you little rugrat!"

I hear him giggle and screech. I finally catch him." I've got you now!" I pick him up and spin him around. Then I kiss his cheek and he runs off.

I then walk to Brooklyn's room." Brooklyn! Wake up!"

"Akgjrjajfjaj!"

"What?"

"Go away!" he says in a sleepy morning voice.

"We can do it the hard way or the easy way. Your choice!"

"Wjefzjsjej!" He says rolling over trying to fall back asleep.

"Hard way it is!" i stand on the edge of his bed." WAKE UP BROOKLYN! WAKEY WAKEY! I MADE EGGS AND BACON!!" I grab the pillow out from under his head and beat him with it still jumping on his bed.

He grabs my leg and pulls me down. I crash on top of him. All of a sudden I feel his heart rate pick up and he isn't looking me in the eye.

I get off of him." Um...."

"Get out!"

"When your ready I made breakfast your highness!" I say bowing walking out of his room. And then turn around and flip him off.

"Fuck you!" He says.

"You know you want to!" I say blowing him a kiss as I shut the door.

AFTER EATING( CUZ I'M TO LAZY TO WRITE ABOUT IT!)

"Thanks for breakfast!" Everyone says but Brooklyn.

"No problem!" I smile" Okay... So I'm going to go unpack. See you later!"

I walk in to my bedroom and the first thing I do is plug my phone into my IHome. I then randomly shuffle my music skipping the bad songs.

I open suitcase #1 and start to put everything away.

"Hey Jules! Can I come in?" David asks.

"Yeah!"

"Hey! All of your boxes just arrived!"