Almost Fights cause why not???

Almost fights cause why not???
________________________

JULIE'S P.O.V.

I have not left my room in 2 days. I haven't eaten. I have done nothing. People come and try to get me to talk and I just there emotionless and stare at the wall in front of me. I sit emotionless and do nothing. I don't laugh, smile or cry. Just sit there in my own little world.

I finally get out of bed and look in the mirror. I look horrible. I quickly hop in the shower, change my clothes and undergarments and throw my hair into a messy bun. Then I brush my teeth and scrub my face again.

I begin to walk out but I see the letter sitting on my bedside table. I go to open it when someone walks through the door. I quickly put it back and stand up to greet that person. I was Jacob. He walks in all sad.

I rush over to him." Jacob? What's wrong?" he looks at me and smiles really big. He then gives me a hug and spins me in the air.

"JULIE!! YOUR OUTTA BED AND TALKING!! AND DON'T SMELL!!" I slap him in the back of the head.

"OWWWW!!!" he exclaims still smiling." Welp.... Let's go downstairs. There's food!!"

"FOOD??" I ask excited. I then realized how hungry I was.

"Yeah!! LET'S GO!!" he says running out of my room. I follow and jump on his back. Lucky he catches me and we don't fall!!

"TO NARNIA!!" I scream and he runs down the stairs tripping on the last one and faceplanting with a big 'OOMPH!!'    "MY HERO!!" I exclaim sarcastically.

"I know right!!" He said standing up and going into the Superman pose.

"DORK!!" I say getting up and running past him pushing him down in the process. I run into the kitchen and everyone is sitting there looming at me." Um... Hi?" I say sorta shyly. Jacob runs up behind me laughing and sobers up when he sees everyone looking at him. They all turn back to their food. Dallas mumbles something in the process of turning around.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??" Jacob screams.

"I said THAT SHOULD BE ME!! NEED HEARING AIDS?" Dallas screams back getting out if his seat.

"SORRY TO INFORM YOU, DORK,  BUT SHE LIKES ME!!! LOVES ME!!!" Jacob screams.

"I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!! AND HOTSHOT, SHE LIKES ME!!"

"NO SHE LIKES ME!!" Jacob again screams as they both start walking towards each other. Fists in the air. Teeth clenched.

I did the first thing I could think of. I took one of my throwing knives that were maracusly placed on the counter and threw it at them. I missed their hands barely and they looked at me. Everyone was.

"ONE!! THAT WAS A WARNING SHOT! TWO!! I'M NOT PROPERTY!! AND THREE!! I HAVE NO PROBLEM SINKING THIS THROUGH YOUR HEART AT ANY GIVEN POINT!! SO IF YOUR GOING TO FIGHT!! FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE A GOOD FUCKING REASON FOR FIGHTING EACH OTHER!! I HOPE YOU TWO DIP SHITS REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU WILL HAVE TO SEE EACH OTHER!! SO YOU TWO MOTHER FUCKERS SPLIT THE FUCK UP!! YOU GO TO YOUR DAMN ROOM AND YOU GO TO MINE!! GO!! NOW!! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOUR SORRY ASSES RIGHT NOW WITHOUT WANTING TO STAB YOU BOTH!! JACOB LEAVE!! NOW!!" I hear my door slam" DALLAS LEAVE NOW!!" I scream. I know they listened. Everyone did." Welp... LET'S DIG IN!!!"

JACOB'S P.O.V.

She told me to go to her room. So I did. What? She was scary as fuck!! Damn girl is like a baby fucking sheep cover with a fucking untamed lion interior. Damn!!

I was sittimg here thinking of the look she had on her face. Pure rage and disappointment. I wanted to cry. I can't believe I almost beat up her best friend!! But in my defense he was being a dick!! Ugh!! I hate people. Not all people. Just Dallas.

DALLAS' P.O.V.

I FUCKING HATE JACOB! I HATE MYSELF AND HOW CONFIDENT I CAN BE! I HATE THE LOOK SHE GAVE ME!! DAMN!! THAT LOOK THO!!

Jacob. Bruh... He is a dick! In a dick's body!! Ugh!! He started shit and I know he meant to because he smirked at me walking in. No one saw it. Just me. Then he smiles that perfect smile. I don't know! I think sometime soon his perfect teeth won't be so perfect. Oh well..... Whoops!! Haha!!

Well I'm about to sleep and think this over.

DAVID'S P.O.V.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED??

EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS

WHAT THE FUCK? THAT CAME OUT OF HER (ME?)?? DAMN!! THAT WAS EXCITING!!