22

Gian has done showering and he was still on his robe when he heard his doorbell ringing. He went his way to the door and grab the door knob without checking who is in his front door. He opened the door and he greeted by a wide smile of Yves and Dean.

''I have been calling you earlier but I can't reach you. Dean said you spend the night in the office again. Right?'' Yve said while they make their way inside his condo. Gian did not bother to answer and just nodded. He locked the door and followed them in the kitchen. Yve prepared the food while Dean put a plate so they can eat.

Gian settled himself in his sit and wait for them to finished preparing the food.

''So are you really leaving?'' Yves asked him while they eat. Gian just nodded and keep himself busy on the food n front of him. The memories of him and Asher in this kitchen is stil vivid. Gian grip his spoon and swallowed hard the lump on his throat. This is the reason why he wants to leave this condo. He already talk to Yves about him selling this place before he fly to New Zealand.

He already accepted his fathers offer to managed their company in New Zealand. He was ready to start a new life without Asher. And he thinks this is the best option to go with that plan.

''Ian.'' Gian looked up to Yves when he felt her hands tapping him on the shoulder.
''I was asking if you are okay'' Yves asked him. He just nodded and continue eating his food. Dean was so silent and just looking at them.

''Are you really sure that you will leave Bangkok for good? Are you gonna let Asher go?'' Dean asked him afterwards.
''I already made up my desicions. And besides I need to do this. We got some problems in New Zealand that I need to fixed and my Dad needs me there. It can help me to moved on and...''

''And?''

''And I want to start a new life in there..Uhmm...''
''Hm? What's wrong?'' Yves asked him when he stopped in the middle of his sentence.
''Hm..can you please takes care of Asher for me? I mean about Sam.'' Gian said worried.
''Why? What about her?'' Dean asked him.
''Hm..he was cheating with Asher. And I saw it with my own eyes. Maybe Asher was so in love with him that he don't notice what his fiance was doing behind his back.'' Gian said.

Dean put down his spoon and wipe his lips.
''I know,and don't worry Asher won't tolerate that.'' Dean said leaning his back at his chair.
''What do you mean?'' Gian asked him.
''Asher broke up with Sam last week. He caught her cheating and he already remember that Sam did that to him before.'' Yves said while eating his pasta. Gian frozed on his seat and looked at Yve.

''But sad to say,He still don't remember you Ian. Maybe his memory is getting back when it got triggered with some accident that he encounter that the same in his previous memory.'' Dean said looking at him in desperation.
Gian put down his spoon and drink his juice. He felt a little disappointed but knowing that Asher is already broke up with Sam he was at ease.

Gian put on a comfy shorts and a white cotton sando after they eat while the two is washing the dishes. He settled on the living room while he wait for Dean and Yve. His mind is still wandering to Asher He missed  him so much  but he needs to let him go.

After a few minutes the two get back from the kitchen and Yves sit beside him putting her arms on his shoulder.
''What are you thinking hmm?'' She asked him. Gian just let out a deep sighed and shake his head while he focused his attention on the Tv.

''We'll be leaving in a minute..I'm worried that the traffc will get on my way to the airport and I'll missed my flight.'' Yves said while tapping his shoulder.
''Hmm..yeah. Have a safe trip. Let's meet before I fly to New Zealand. I'll drop by in my parents house in Manhattan.'' Gian said and he pulled her into a hug. Yves tapped his back gently.

''Let youself heal from everything that been happening. Stop thinking about Ash for now and let yourself enjoy before you meet him. I'm sorry if I drag you here in Bangkok and caused you another pain. Hang in there hmm?..Always remember if you need someone to talk I'm always here..you know that right?'' Yves said while she continue caressing Gian's back.

Gian tried to suppressed his emotion not to cry. He did not say anything but he nodded. After a minute Yves pulled out in his hugged and makes him look at her.

''You can do it Ian..I know.'' Yve cupped his face and wipe the tears that fell down on his cheeks. Gian let out a sad smile and just nodded.

''So,I'll be going now. Let's meet in NY..I'll treat you.'' Yves said flashing her naughty smile. Gian took a deep breath form a frowned on his face and raised his left brow. He already knows what that smile for.
''Just keep going or the traffic will prevent you from flying back to Ny'' Gian said.

He send Yves and Dean outside and he locked the door at his back. Gian leaned his back at the door for a minute before getting back to the living room. The sound of the Tv playing in the background is the only sound he can hear. He sit on the couch and turned off the TV.

The deafening sounds of silence enveloped the room that makes him more sad,he decided to lay his back on the couch and closed his eyes. A few minutes had passed and you can only hear the soft sound coming from Gian he was already asleep.

                                                                                 ⚛⚛⚛

Gian parked his car and went out carrying his cup of coffee. He meet his broker in a coffee shop for the dead of sale of his unit.
He was relieved that he takes care of everything before he leave. He will gonna miss this place especially this condo but he need to move forward and start a new life in a new place. Gian let out a deep sighed and entered his unit. His suitcase and other stuff is all ready. He sold everything in the unit including his appliances and other stuff.  And he already taken care of his flight ticket and he will be flying on Monday.

He took a warm shower before he hit his bed and took a nap. He was exhausted from packing all of his stuff yesterday that he don't get a proper sleep until his broker called him for a meet up.