4

Gian followed him inside the house while he talked to the staff.
''Mrs.Shin can you please give me the key of the garage?''Asher asked to one of their house staff.
''Yes Nong,just give me a moment.''The staff leave them.

''Where are we going?'' Gian asked him but he just smile. After some moment the staff get back and she handed a bunch of two different keys to Ash.

''Here it is Nong.''
''Thank you. Okay let's go.'' Asher motioned him to follow and they enter the elevator. The elevator take them into a ground floor.

After a moment the elevator door opened.  The place is a huge garage and hundreds of cars is in there. On the left side is a different kind of luxuries sports car and in the right side is the collection of different kind of race cars.

Gian looked around the place still amazed. He got a collection of sports car in US but not this huge. This is insane.

''You can choose on this keys..this is the key for sports cars and this is for racing cars..You can choose anything you want then take me to a ride.'' Asher said giving him the keys..

''Is this all yours?'' He asked looking at the car in front of him.

''Yes..this is my collection and my toys. Everytime I need to release my stress I just take myself into a ride and the adrenaline that I get is taking my stress and frustration away. Try it.'' Asher handed him the bunch of keys.

''How many cars is in here?'' Gian asked while looking at the key.
''80 sports car and 50 race cars.'' Ash answered.
''Now pick your toys'' Asher said.

''Whoa..this is insane! I have my own sports car in US but just a few collection'' Gian laugh while checking the key.

"Maybe you can take me there to show it with me" Asher smiled.
"Yes,sure."Gian answered.
''Okay,I pick this one.'' Gian choose the Chevrolet Corvette C6. Asher removed the key from the bunch and handed it to him.

"Let's go.."Gian told him.
"No,just enjoy it yourself. Don't forget the seatbelt." Ash said and Gian nodded smiling.

Gian walked up to the car and get inside while Ash pushed the button located at the right side of the elevator door. And the wall around the parking rolled up and showed the 4.3kilometers of a race track. Gian started the engine and drive his way out of the garage. Ash settled on a bench while he looked at Gian's car driving fast around the race track.

He just stay on the bench waiting for Gian to come back when his phone started ringing. Yves is calling him.
''Hello Yve?''
''Ash where are you and Gie?''
''We are at the race track..Gian is having fun here.'' Asher answered while he looked at Gian's car running fast.
''Ohh..okay we will go there..''
'Don't forget to bring some snacks'' Asher said and he hang up the phone .

Yves and Dean approached Ash with some staff with a lot of snacks and drinks.

While Dean pick a car and drive his way out. And the two person on the race track compete each other. Gian is a good driver though. But Dean a typical guy that love to compete started to chase his car but Gian notice it and he speed up his car resulting them race.

Asher and Yves just watch the two cars passing in front of them. No one wants to give up.

"Thank you for taking Gian here Ash..it will help him forget what he was going through at this moment." Yves said while they are still looking at the race track.

"How did you meet him?" Asher asked. Yves got serious.

"We meet at a party that I attended in NY. We have a mutual friend so they introduced us and I got a crush on him when I first meet him until he told me that he was not into girls haha. But I like him as my friend then we became bestfriend.. We get along together. I like his personality. And he is truly a friend."
Yves said still looking at the race track.

"Hmm.." Ash answered his eyes is still fixed on a race track.

"And I think its good that I bring him here to take a break,it seems he was enjoying it." Yves said sipping his juice.

After an hour on the race track Gian and Dean came back. They parked the car inside and Gian seated on a chair beside Ash.

"So how is it?" He asked. Gian looked at him smiling happily and seems so satisfied.
"The best!"Gian answered while he pick the orange juice on the table.

He gulped and emptied the glass. Ash just looked at them while Dean and Gian bickering.

"So when are we going to the beach Ash?'' Yves asked. He just looked at her.
''It depends when coz I have a meeting with the board next week I can't missed it''Asher answered

''What about now?'' Yves said. The three guys looked at her like she said something wrong. Yves pick up his drink and ignore them.

''Are you serious?'' Dean asked staring at her unbelieveably.
" Yes."Yve answered.
'G?'' Asher said and stood up.
''Sure..let's go back to the house.'' Asher said and they followed him.
''Are you sure?"Yves asked. He ignored her and headed to the elevator. They followed him.

''See you at the living room for 1HR sharp. No one's allowed to be late.'' Yves said and she leave the three guy in the middle of the living room and went upstairs.

''I'll go to my room guys,Going to take a shower.'' Dean said and he leave Ash and Gian.

Asher sit on the couch when Gian talked to him.

''Thanks Ash.''Gian said looking at him. Ash turned around and looked at him. He was back at his own cold serious face.
''No problem.'' Asher said with stoic face.
''I'm going to my room now.''  Gian turned his back and went upstairs.

''Ash? Wake up..We're here.'' Asher heard a voice and a gentle tapped on his shoulder. He removed his eye masked and narrowed around. He and Yves is the only passengers in their private jet. He opened the slide on his window and looked outside. The bluesky and the blue ocean meet in a beautiful beach of Maldives. Its already 3pm when they landed and he just sleep the whole trip. 

They choose their own respective cottages and settled inside.
Ash thrown himself on the bed and closed his eyes. He wants to sleep.

Its not long since he closed his eyes when he heard Dean's voice calling him outside his cottage.

"Ian let's go swimming!" Dean keep knocking and calling him.
"F*ck off Dean! I'm sleeping!" Asher shouted annoyed. He cover his face with a pillow and try to sleep.

"Okay!" Dean answered and he heard the stomp of his feet walking away his door.

Gian put his duffel bag on his bed and sit on the edged of his bed when his phone rang. He opened it and its a text from his Mom asking him how is his vacation in Bangkok.

Gian smiled and replied that he was doing ok and he was enjoying his vacation.
His mom told him to enjoy and don't think of any negative thoughts.
He replied and put his phone away. Ash stood up and went to the window and enjoy the fresh air and the nice view of the beach. He was standing on the window when he saw Asher getting out of his cottage stretching up topless.

He stared at him for a moment. Asher got a body to die for. His toned muscle is so perfect down to his flat stomach. He was just wearing a summer shorts.
He blinked his eye when he noticed that Ash was now starring at his direction.
He felt embarrassed. He get inside his cottage and sit on his bed he was worried that Ahser might think that he was fantasizing him and he doesn't want that to happen.

Asher is a good guy and he wants to be friends with him although he look so intimidating but when you got to know him you will know that he is a good guy.
He seems so cold and reserved and he rarely talk but he is trying his best to show his sweet side. I was surprised when he take me to his personal race track and let me ride his car. I admit that I enjoyed driving that time that I almost forgot why I am here. It gives me satisfaction and I got myself to let lose. That was the best part of staying in Bangkok so far.