#19: "𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑃𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒?"

‼️Don't play the music now‼️

🎯= dark themes included (shooting and killing)

You thought, "Tomorrow is gonna be a good day."

{Sunday, August 16th: 10:32 a.m.}

You fluttered your eyes and woke up to your curtain open. You thought,*Ariyah must have opened them.* You woke up to the sound of The Roots 'You Got Me' playing. When you heard music like that or gospel, it could only mean that Ariyah was up cleaning the dorm room again. You and Ariyah took turns cleaning every week. Luckily for both of you, you both cleaned well and didn't have complaints when either of you cleaned.

You sat up in bed and stretched. You heard your back crack and said, "Ouuu shit." You made a stank face and shook your head. You got off your bed and walked into the part of the dorm with the sink.

 You got off your bed and walked into the part of the dorm with the sink

(This is the sink and the door is the door leading outside. Yes it is small, but there will be an upgrade )

You grabbed a clean towel and went to do your morning face and mouth cleaning routine. When you were wiping your eyes with the towel, Ariyah came behind you and said loudly, "What surprise do you have for me?" You jumped and turned around when you realized that she was right behind you. She had on a baggy t-shirt and some accidentally bleached jogging pants. She had a scarf wrapped around her hair.

You crossed your arms. She mimicked your actions. You took your hands and placed them on her shoulders. She blinked a couple of times before you turned her around and said, "Don't worry 'bout it. It won't be a surprise if I tell you."

She did a stank face and thought, *Fuck does she have planned?* She took your hands off her shoulders and turned around. She held them in her hand and said, "I don't like surprises. Remember what happened when I was younger?"

{little information about Ariyah}

Ariyah has always had a big heart. Even when her own family would talk about her weight and how she will die early if she didn't work out and watch her weight. She couldn't see the beauty that she had all of those years. It took Ariyah years to learn and love herself. Once she learned how to love herself and be confident, couldn't anybody bring her down?

Ariyah and her dad had a good relationship with each other... until he started to care more for his girlfriend and her children. Ariyah started to notice her dad drifting away from her and slowly moving towards his other family. Ariyah noticed how her dad was taking care of his step kids, but never Ariyah. Yes. They did talk about how she needed to lose weight, but they would say that she wouldn't get anybody unless she lost weight. (Which is nothing but pure bullshit)