#2:

{Bearbrickjia on Twitter}

You noticed that the brown-haired man with a bun had a sleeve tattoo or roses on his left arm and a minor key tattoo on the top of his wrist on the right arm.

you furrowed your eyebrows as you said out loud,

"A key tattoo?"

{1} The brown-haired man with the low bun wiped the tears that were falling from his eyes. You noticed the blonde-haired man dusting himself off and trying to remain professional. The black-haired woman walked away from the two men she accompanied and introduced herself to the professor. With her hand held out for a handshake, she said, "Hello, I'm Mikasa." The professor shook her hand with enthusiasm.

Next to introduce themselves was the blonde-haired man. He helps,d out his hand for a handshake while saying, "I'm Armin Arlet. I am excited to be in your class this semester." Professor Hange shook his hand with the same enthusiastic energy and replied, " I hope you will enjoy being in this class!" Their eyes diverted from Armin to the man behind him.

The brown-haired man walked up to the professor and held up his fist for a fist bump. "Yo," he said with a relaxed tone. They looked at his hand and back up at him. Professor Hange fist-bumped Eren and gave him a small smile.

You furrowed your eyebrows. *Does he not have home training?* You sighed and continued to scroll through your phone. *I might go ahead and leave early. We ain't doing shit anyway.* While you were gathering your computer and notebook to put in your backpack, Ariyah placed a hand on your pencil. You looked at her and she asked, "Where ya finna go?" You said that you were gonna get ready for the next class and maybe stop by the food court and get yourself some breakfast. Then, she asked if you wanted her to go with you. You declined the offer but thanked her for it.

Eren put his hand in his pockets and walked toward the back of the class with everyone else. Connie greeted him first; one by one, people came up to the trio that walked in and greeted them. Jean has his arm around Eren's neck. He whispered something that made Eren turn to look at you. Your eyes met his. The dullness in his eyes was terrifying. *His eyes are so dull...* He walked away from the people he walked in with and towards you. You decided to pack up everything and sit back down in your seat.*Maybe I can stay for five minutes more... he's kinda cute.* A white man was not your usual type, but Eren might be an exception. A white man with tattoos and nice hair. *Wait, huh?! What am I thinking?*

Eren's backpack used to have two straps, but now it only has one. You looked up from your phone and noticed him staring directly at you with a smirk. You could feel your face heating up.

He stopped right beside where you were sitting. He reached towards your hair slowly.

As his hand inched closer to your wig, you slowly started to squint your eyes. You jerked back aThen, as he was less than an inch away from your head. You questioned, "What do you think you're doing?" He backed his hand away and placed it back in his pocket. He looked down at you with his jade-colored eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "Do I have something in my hair?" Eren nodded. You mouthed 'oh' and tried to figure out where it was.

He raised one eyebrow and thought, *Jesus. I could have got it out already if she did not stop me.* Eren saw a seat next to you and decided to sit in it. He watched as you tried to get the white speck out of your hair without assistance. Finally, he reached for your hair and said, "Y'kno, I could have gotten it out if you did not stop me, right?" You looked at him while playing around in your hair, trying to get whatever he said was there. Finally, he stopped inching closer to your hair and tucked his lips. He shrugged his shoulders. You rolled your eyes and decided to stop playing with your hair. Eren sat in his seat and looked at you while grabbing a few grapes out of a Ziploc bag and started shaking them in his hand like dice. He threw a grape in his mouth, but it went too far back. He coughed two times before the grape came back up.