#9

{Angel's P.O.V}
____________________________________
BESTIEEE 😝🤪

Make sure you don't
forget those extra
clothes for me

Angel, I don't think
it's a wise decision to
fight her

Maybe you're right.
But I want no bitch
to be with my
man for a long time.

Tbh... it looked like he
broke up with you mentally
a few months ago, but you
I didn't see it. I told you, but you
kept denying it.
Anyways...
if it looks like you
are losing, then I'm
jumping in

If you say so🙃
And I lose to no one.
____________________________________

{Your P.O.V- 8:32 PM}

The drive to Eren and Armin's house for the party was filled with laughter and off-key singing. It was only fifteen minutes from your dorm to Eren and Armin's house. Once you arrived at the party, you instantly felt the bass boom from the music. Some cars were parked on the street, and others were on the grass.

"Here," Mikasa said while handing you, Ariyah, and Jazzmine a slice of bread. "If you haven't eaten anything, eat this slice of bread."

Ariyah frowned. " Why do we need to eat a slice of bread," she questioned.

Mikasa lightly laughed and said, "Because if you have alcohol on an empty stomach, you can get sick quickly."

With that being said, everyone ate their slice of bread.

There were a few people outside smoking weed, vaping, and drinking. The smell of weed engulfed your nose. Trying weed was a thing you wanted to try before graduating from college, but you weren't sure if you would enjoy it or not.

After finishing the slice of bread, everyone got out of the car. The music became louder with each step you took to the house.

A man with blonde hair stopped you and the group at the door. He was buff.

"Hey, Reiner. They're with me." Mikasa said to me.

He looked startled by her presence. He hummed and immediately let Mikasa in with you, Ariyah, and Jazzmine. You walked into the house and smelled the stench of weed and alcohol. You noticed that it looked like the living room part of the house.

It was huge. It had to be at least 50 feet all around. The positions of the couches resembled a straight-lined 'U' with a big glass table in the middle. The table was cluttered with beer bottles and small red shot cups. There was a DJ in front of what looked like a fireplace. Lights flashed all around the room. The DJ played various music, from 80s rock to popular music to 2010s and many more genres.

The bar looked like it was in the dining room area. It was across from the living room.

Mikasa hooked her arm with Jazzmine and took her for a Hennessy shot. "Let's take a shot," Mikasa said as she pulled Jazzmine. She caught her free arm around yours, and you hooked on to Ariyah. Together, you all walked to the bar. The bartender gave each of you a shot of Tito's vodka. You picked up the tiny red cup. As you looked down in the cup, you could see a warped version of yourself. "A tiny shot like that won't hurt you, Y/n," Mikasa assured.

"Down the hatch," Jazzmine said as she leaned her head back with the red cup. She slammed the shot cup down and growled. "Whew shit," she grumbled. "That shit burns. Ack!"

Jazzmine was more of a smoker, not a drinker.

You and Ariyah looked at each other and then motioned like Jazzmine. "Mah!" Ariyah hollered. You squeezed your face as the alcohol went down your throat. The alcohol felt hot. It could be supposed to go down your esophagus and reach your stomach. You and Ariyah slammed the cup down at the same time.