◖Prologue◗  

WARNING (S) FOR THE STORY_- ⚠ mentions of a miscarriage/gore/murder/created beliefs/IronStrange⚠

'It's not about how much we lost. It's about how much we have left. '
        - Anthony Stark, Avengers:End Game
.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

Do me a favor. Forget everything you think you know.

This world isn't defined by many beings that hail to the every wim of a single man. The basic and simple boom of the universe created it's first life and first living beings. Those beings had peace and love between them as they were the only ones that existed. Then other life forms started to show, from gods to creators to destroyers.

The stones of infinity and basic law could only watch as their sisters and brothers (and others) were being used for nothing short of good. Soul, as her name ensures, kept those souls that she was used upon and could only look away at their frozen bodies. Sick with guilt and dismay, she created a being to protect her.

These beings are made out of pure light and an artificial soul. She stood before her first and held out her hand. That started the many centuries of protectors of every gender and size. Their personalities would vary with the extent of life while their own life was taken.

Humans (once their world was created) saw these protectors and made up their own stories on what they are and where they came from. Drawings on cave walls and literature that grew with every decade. Then once the time came for a new one, Soul took a different route.

-

Howard and Maria Stark were expecting a male child to carry on their legacy and in almost every other universe that goal has been achieved and Tony (Anthony) Stark was born and created his own persona of Iron-Man after experiencing a life changing event. In some universes, Tony Stark was a hero and savour and in others he was a dictator and a killer.

In this one... He was never born. Maria suffered a miscarriage. The unborn child's soul was free to be go into it's respectful afterlife but was hit off course and ended up in the Soul Stone.

Soul has never encountered something like this as she held the soul in her hands with care. She now realized why the fates had brought her this child's soul and could only weep at it's lost of life. A lost of a normal life. She took the soul and lowered it to the ground, a bright light came from it as a child on on their knees and slowly and progressively started to grow. Everything she needed will be ready when her other Angel finally grew of age to make it to the gardens of Eve.

"I'm so sorry little one. In this life you will now encounter in the near future won't be easy, but you would never have to do it alone. "