Chapter 4- The lost memory

I opened my eyes and found myself in a room. Where am I?

"... We have to hide her scent she'll be in danger"

I looked at the person who was talking it was my dad. Who is he talking to? Who's in danger?

"But that will mean we'll have to use forbidden magic!"

Who's that? That voice sounds so familier but who? Why would they use forbidden magic there's a reason why its forbidden. Wow I'm full of questions today.

"Do you want her to be safe or not we'll have to it even if it might kill us"

Erase who's memeries!

Then a girl around the age of four came running towards my dad and hugged him. She looks familier where did I see her...

"Daddy co-"

I froze that girl said daddy, but it couldnt be that girl is me. But how I dont remember this room or even moving.... unless they were talking about erasing my memries but why?

"Ok why dont you go wait in your room and wait for"

I nooded my head and went to my room.

" It's sad that we'll have to erase her memeries"

They really did erase my memeries......

"But its for her own safety being the only angelic vampire left on the planet"

Wait I'm an angelic vampire I thought I was a flarie. The man turned around I froze. It was the principle. So he lied about my identity. Though it dosent really matter cause i was thinking of escaping the school anyway. The images stated to fade and I was pulled out of the memory.