Biana

Edited

Ohhhh special POV ;)

Biana stood in the quiet serenity of the Moonlark estate's garden, the gentle breeze rustling through the leaves of the ancient trees. The conversation she had overheard between Sophie and Keefe had stirred something within her—a longing she had buried deep, afraid to confront until now.

Tam stood a few paces away, his back turned as he admired the moonlit roses that bloomed along the garden path. His presence was both comforting and daunting, a constant reminder of the unspoken feelings that had begun to blossom in her heart.

Taking a deep breath, Biana gathered her courage, drawing strength from Sophie's fearless confession earlier that evening. If Sophie could bare her heart to Keefe, then surely Biana could find the courage to do the same with Tam.

"Tam," she began, her voice steadier than she felt inside, "there's something I need to tell you."

He turned to face her, his eyes curious yet guarded. "What is it, Biana?"

She took a step closer, her heart racing with anticipation. "I... I've been thinking a lot lately," she started, her words tumbling out in a rush. "About us, about how much you mean to me."

Tam's expression softened, a flicker of understanding crossing his features. "Go on."

Biana swallowed the lump in her throat, meeting his gaze with newfound determination. "Tam, I... I care about you. More than just friends."

His eyes widened slightly, surprise and something akin to hope glimmering in their depths. "Biana..."

"I love you, Tam," she confessed, the weight of her words lifting as the truth spilled from her lips. "I've been trying to deny it, to push it aside, but I can't anymore. You mean so much to me, and I... I want you to know."

Silence settled between them, charged with unspoken emotions and the fragile hope of what could be. Biana held her breath, waiting for his response, her heart pounding in her chest.

Tam took a step closer, closing the distance between them until their hands brushed against each other, a tentative touch that spoke volumes. "Biana," he murmured, his voice soft yet filled with sincerity, "you have no idea how long I've wanted to hear those words from you."

Relief washed over Biana, mingled with a surge of happiness she couldn't contain. In that moment, beneath the moonlit canopy and surrounded by the fragrance of roses, she knew she had made the right choice—choosing honesty and vulnerability over fear.

As they stood there, hands intertwined and hearts laid bare, Biana felt a sense of peace settle over her—a realization that in Tam's embrace, she had found not just a confidant or a companion, but someone who saw her for who she truly was, and loved her all the same.

"I love you too, Biana," Tam whispered, his voice a promise of a future filled with shared adventures and the quiet strength of their bond.

And in the quiet of the garden, with the moonlight as their witness, they embraced—a silent affirmation of the love that had blossomed amidst the challenges of their world, rooted in the courage to speak their truth and the belief that together, they could face whatever lay ahead.

----

I kept Tamiana!! Seemed like a good idea for my non-cannon shippers! Lots of love! <3