~25~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Jaeda's POV

Weeks have passed and amari and i walked by each other everyday in school and not a look much less a word was exchanged. He and gabriella got back together, i guess his feelings for her never left.

Don't get me started on the PDA. They were full on fucking each other in the hallway. I can't lie and say gabriella isn't a better choice for him.

I mean she's going to the same college as him next year and his parents don't seem to have a problem with her. Don't ask me how i know that, i just do.

She was also really pretty. Blonde hair, tan skin, blue eyes, she also looked really easy to strangle. . . not that i would do that at all. Kanye was right, he would leave my ass for a white girl.

"so tell me why are you staring at mr.asshole over there" maya said breaking me out of my thoughts. "what? i'm not" i said while turning around to open my locker.

"yup! you totally were. you miss him huh?" she teased as i rolled my eyes. "nooo i do not. he's happy with her" i said as maya glanced at amari who didn't look so happy.

"oh baby c'mon" she said while looking at me with a 'really bitch?' expression. "and since when did you start wearing all these clothes again?! we need to take you shopping" she said as she gripped my hand.

"woahhhhh, school didn't even start yet!" i said as she dragged me towards the exit. "yeah! that's why we're leaving now" she said while smiling.

Amari's POV
My eyes wandered on jaeda as maya dragged her towards the exit. Was she skipping? "hellooooo, take a picture with me for my instagram" gabriella said while snapping her fingers in my face.

I looked at the camera, giving a small smile. "can you look at least a little interested in me?!" she said as she took my hand, placing it on her boob. "gabriella we're in the hallway" i said while removing my hand.

"so what? these people don't know me" she said while typing on her phone. I spotted alex in the small crowd of people causing me to smile.

About a week after jaeda and i broke up, i saw gabriella at the court and we kinda maybe hooked up . Alex found out and since then he hasn't spoken to me. "alex bro" i said while walking beside him.

"can you talk to me?" i asked while stopping him, placing my hands on his shoulders. "talk to you?" he asked while pointing to in my face.

"i'd rather scrape my balls on hot concrete" he said before walking away. "can we just talk about what happened?" i asked as i threw an arm over his shoulders.

"yeah let's talk about it! how my 'best friend' fucked my now, ex!" he shouted at me while pushing me. "bro it ain't like that" i said, not wanting to cause a scene.