𝟐𝟑.

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨

                                   𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨.

                                 warnings: none.

                           𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰.

AINSLEY AND VINNIE had now made it to his house, that he shared with kio. kio and him had decided to move out to los angels, before vinnie even started college.

the both of them had made the decision together, because they were both taking off in their careers. vinnie and kio had been friends since kindergarten.

vinnie and ainsley, hopped out of the car, and walked to the door. vinnie opened it, and told her to follow him.

they made it up to his bedroom, seeing his cat, vinnie said ,"hey hera. hey baby." in a soft voice. ainsley, reached her hand down to pet hera.

vinnie smiled, now knowing that ainsley liked cats. hera seemed to love ainsley. she was purring so loudly. ainsley picked hera up, gently, and walked over to where vinnie was standing.

ainsley, held hera like a baby. before leaning her head down and kissing hera's head, softly. ainsley, looked up at vinnie.

"she's so pretty, vin."
"thank you, ains. " vinnie said back. they now stood in comfortable silence, the both of them petting hera.

vinnie was now searching for outfits to put in his suitcase, because he didn't know how long he was gonna be back in seattle for.

ainsley, was helping him. she held up a dark blue shirt, asking him if he wanted to bring it. he nodded, and she took it off the clothing hanger, and folded it neatly, before placing it in his suitcase.

she went to his drawers, and pulled out some khakis, and held them up, he nodded his head. she folded them quickly, handing them to him.

they were now both searching for outfits. vinnie, at his drawers, ainsley in his closet, searching for tops.

ainsley paused for a second before asking him if she could play music. he nodded, and she played our song by taylor swift and her and vinnie both started singing the words in sync.

it had now been an hour since they had finished, and vinnie was watching anime. with ainsley asleep on his chest and hera cuddling in beside ainsley.

A/N: hey, i hope you all enjoyed. next chapter will be longer. thank u guys for 1k reads. means a lot. love y'all. <3