𝟐𝟖.

                                𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩.

warnings; slight smut. talk about rape, etc.

                         *✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

                                      𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

                         *✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

"vin", ainsley croaked out. when she had waken he was gone out of the bed. when she had no answer, she got up to see if he had left her at his parents house by herself. she walked out of vinnie's room, down the stairs, and started looking around the house for him.

when she found him, he was in the kitchen cooking with airpods in. she quietly walked up behind him, she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind. he jumped a little and turned around. when he saw ainsley, he smiled at her and leaned down to give her a kiss.

the kiss started out sweet, and as time went on, it got hotter, and hotter. ainsley and vinnie's tongues both fighting for dominance. vinnie obviously won. vinnie slid his hands under ainsley's thighs, picking her up.

they continued their makeout session in the middle of the kitchen. neither of them caring about each others bad morning breath. when they broke apart for air for a minute, vinnie started kissing down ainsley's neck.

when he found her sweet spot, he started sucking, and lightly biting on the skin. when he pulled away, he ran his tongue over the red spot he had created before leaning back up to kiss ainsley. their kiss still as hot and heavy as before. vinnie sat her up on the kitchen island, without breaking the kiss.

"ahem, ahem, get a room you two." reggie said, making the both of them pull away. vinnie flipped him off, and shook his head at reggie before turning back to ainsley, and leaning back in to kiss her again. their lips going back to the same pace that they were before.

reggie coughed, once again, making ainsley pull away this time. before she pushed vinnie back a bit, and hopped off the counter. turning the stove off, and grabbing vinnies hand and leading the two of them back to his room.

when they got in his room, ainsley shut his door, and locked it. before shoving vinnie on the bed. she climbed on top of him, straddling his lap, before leaning back down and kissing him again. as their lips locked, vinnie smiled into the kiss as ainsley started to grind up against his crotch.

                        *✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

vinnie got harder and harder as ainsley kept moving against his crotch. he flipped them over so he was on top, and grabbed both of her arms, pinning them above her head, and kissing her again. grinding his hips into hers.

when ainsley pulled away and pushed him off of her, vinnie looked over at her, seeing that her eyes had fear in them. a tear ran down his face knowing that he had scared her.

                   *✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

"ains", vinnie said, ever so softly. it broke her out of her trance as she looked over at him. she jumped off of the bed, and ran into his bathroom, locking herself in there.

she started sobbing with with her hand over her mouth, trying her best to elimanate the sounds coming from her. she sunk down to the floor, and cried and cried.

vinnie grew more worried. thinking that he hurt her, or did something wrong. he stood from the bed, and waltzed over to the bathroom door, knocking on it softly, scared that he may startle her.

ainsley managed to croak out a simple, "yes"?

vinnie said,"ains, baby, can i come in?? lets talk. tell me what's wrong baby." ainsley got up off the bathroom floor, and opened the door for him, as he walked in, she sat back on the floor.

"vin, i am so sorry. i did not mean to push you off like that. my mind just took me back to when he would do that to me, without consent. many times. it just scared me, and i didn't know how else to protect myself. i know you would never, ever, ever hurt me intentionally. i just cant help it. sometimes it happens." ainsley, managed to sniffle out, her breathing uneven.

vinnie came and sat down beside her on the bathroom floor, pulling her to his chest. "ainsley, baby, i'd never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever hurt you like that. especially not intentionally. i am truly so sorry that i hurt you, love. i wasn't even thinking about that when i had decided to do that. i am sorry, and when you pushed me off, it didnt hurt, you don't have to ever, ever apoligize about that. i'm glad you pushed me off instead of laying under me, being scared. " vinnie said.

"thank you vin, you mean the world to me. i know you would never intentionally do that to me. he just fucked me up so badly. i don't know that i will ever be able to have a normal relationship ever again, or even go back to how i was before. i'm glad i have you now. thank you, vin. for not being mad at me for that." ainsley spoke softly.

"baby, you don't ever have to thank me for that. i'm sorry that he hurt you so badly. i will always be here for you, ains. you mean the world to me too, ains. thank you for being who you are. if you're never able to have a normal relationship, i'll stick to our normal. i'm so proud of you, for opening up to me about this. i'm just happy that you trust me enough to let me do what i did do. you're feelings are valid ains. i'm sorry i made you uncomfortable, or feel how you felt before." he managed to sob out. knowing how badly ainsley was hurting right now, just made him cry.

ainsley moved over so she was sitting on his lap again. wiping his tears away, before leaning in and pecking his lips a couple of times, before lying her head on his chest.

a/n: thank you all for being so patient with me. it means a lot. i'm sorry that my break took longer than expected. i'm gonna seriously try my best to get back into the writing groove. thank you all for all of your support on this book. it makes me truly happy. also, thank you for 13k reads. means a lot. love you all! <3

word count ; 1075