ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

After the calvary event

"Afternoon events will resume after lunch" Kazuha goes to a stall to buy food "One Tokoyaki, please" Kazuha said while pointing at the Tokoyaki "Sure that will be 500 yen" the vendor says as Kazuha hands him the money "Geez, Kazu there's no sweets here" Y/N said while walking with Kazuha "We can go to the cafeteria to buy you something sweet" Kazuha took a bite of his food "Nah, I'm gonna visit Klee" Y/N said as she walked away "Alright-" "HEY LEAF BOY!"

After lunch

Y/N POV

After the battle with Midorya and Todoroki its now my turn. "Our next contestants is Y/N L/N versus Shoto Todoroki!" Present mic says as we got on the field (?) "Don't go easy on me!" Y/N said "I wasn't" Todoroki said "Three, Two, one go!" Present mic counts as Todoroki rushes towards me and creates a large block of ice "Inazuma shines eternal!" The tip of the ice gets chopped and falls on Todoroki but he melted it "Shine down!" I say as the eye of judgement appears behind me "What's this? Y/N has a ring behind her!" Present mic says the audience cheers while I create pillars to plunge down at Todoroki but he uses his ice to prevent him from going out of bounds "Your good" Todoroki said "Thanks! Been training" As the crowd cheers my sword disappears and I change to my claymore and try to knock back Todoroki "Wow! Y/N can has this much strength?" Present mic says "Time to clean up!" I say as I make my claymore larger Todoroki dodges it but the claymore hits his stomach and gets thrown back "Shoto Todoroki is out of bounds! Y/N L/N wins!" I walk over to Todoroki as I walk over back to my chair(?)

No one's POV

As Y/N was walking to her class she sees Endeavor walking along the halls "Y/N was it?" "Yeah its Y/N" Y/N says with a sweet smile "Tell me what's your quirk?" "Uhhh, its Lighting and rocks...? I guess???" Y/N confusedly said 'Oh god I hope he doesn't notice I don't actually have a quirk' Y/N thought to herself as she sweats a little "Can you-" "OK BYE" Y/N said quickly as she ran towards her class "Y/N your back!" Hu tao said as she hugs her "That was so cool!" Mina said "Thanks!" Y/N said then turns to Todoroki "Your cool too you know!" Y/N comforts him and gets a small smile from Todoroki "OUR NEXT COMPETITORS IS GANYU VS NEITO MONOMA!" "Go, Go Ganyu!" Y/N and Hu tao cheered Ganyu chuckles "Thanks I'll get going now" Ganyu said as she jumps towards the railings "GANYU-" The class called but Ganyu was gliding to the field(?) "What an amazing girl! She should be my sidekick" One of the heroes say as Ganyu lands "I'll defeat you and prove class 1B is the best class!" Monoma said "Ok" Ganyu said "Three two one go!" Present mic counted. Monoma runs toward her "Glaze over!"

 Monoma runs toward her "Glaze over!"

 Ganyu said as she puts a blue ball in the air and the sky turns dark as icicles fall out of nowhere Ganyu uses the icicles as a platform and aims her bow at Monoma

 and shoots as Monoma falls out of bounds

"What an Amazing fight! A quirk that can change the sky's color! Ganyu wins!" Midnight says as the crowd cheers and Ganyu returns to her class "Ganyu! What's your quirk?" Kirishima said "its ice" "I thought it was changing into that animal thing!" Denki said "Well..." Ganyu mumbles "HEY HORN BRAT, DO YOU HAVE TWO QUIRKS JUST LIKE HALF AND HALF?!" Bakugo yells "N-No!-" "Bakubro! Your scaring her!" Lida said "Your quirk is really powerful Y/N and Ganyu! I can't wait to see Hu tao's and Kazuha's, Kero" Asui said "Hehe~" Hu tao laughs "OUR NEXT COMPETITERS ARE OCHAKO URARAKA AND BAKUGO KATSUKI!!!!" Present mic says "I'll get going now!" Uraraka said

After Uraraka and Bakugo's battle

"Hey Ura!" Y/N said "Ura?" Uraraka said while sitting down "Its your nickname!" "She likes giving nicknames" Hu tao said "By the way! You did great on the battle!" Y/N said "Yeah! Especially when you were floating the rocks! So smart" Hu tao said "What's wrong? Your red as a Juenyun chili!" Y/N said "W-W-Well i-i-its not so often that I-I get complemented a lot" Uraraka stutters Y/N pats her head "THE NEXT BATTLE WILL BE HU TAO VERSUS BAKUGO KATSUKI!" "Oh! Its my turn~!" Hu tao said as she glides towards the field (?) "Tch, I'm fighting that corpse girl" Bakugo said as he leaves

"Three two one go!" Midnight says Bakugo runs towards Hu tao but she phases right through him "What? Is her quirk like Mirio?" One of the heroes say "But this one has butterflies" Another one says "Tch! Damn it!" Bakugo jolts towards her and once again she phases towards her "CORPSE BRAT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY" Bakugo yelled "hEhE~!" Hu tao giggled "Fine~!" Hu tao ran towards Bakugo "Huh!" Hu tao said as a fire aura surrounds her and hits Bakugo with her spear "Damn it..." Bakugo dodges her attacks as soon she's finished attacking he runs toward her "Take this-" "Crossover!"

 Hu tao said as a ghost while spinning and Bakugo gets knocked of the field "Fufufu~ Looks like I win~!" Hu tao said "What a fight! Bakugo is out of bounds! Hu tao wins!" "Yahoo!" Hu tao said as the crowd cheers