𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔

"That was one good interview!" Hu tao said as she layed in her bed while Y/N chuckled "Were going to have a internship again" Ganyu said "Ohh! Where are we gonna go in?" Y/N said "Well, Aizawa-sensei recommended us a lot of internships" Kazuha said "Were like the kids of Aizawa" Hu tao joked "Yeah!"

"Spare us already, its so dusty here" Overhaul said "Is a little dust to much for you?" a purple haired man said "Yes, it gets me sick" Overhaul said "A little dust is fine since you have your mask" A ginger haired man said as they walk towards a factory (?) like place while Twice opens the door "You've brought somebody important, twice" Shigaraki said

"You called us important, your so good at mocking us league of Villains" Overhaul said "What is are they famous?" Magne said "My teacher used to show me photos of them, and those two behind him are in the news. In a nutshell the man with the mask is in a gang, those two are in a mafia like group" Shigaraki said as he pointed towards them "Wow! I'm famous!" The ginger said "The ginger one is named Tartaglia, the 11th of the Fatui harbingers, the short one is Scaramouche 6th of the harbingers" 

Shigaraki said as Scaramouche smirks "Gee, never knew so many people know me" Scaramouche said "we have a plan, pardon us were not here to join you" Overhaul said "twice...you should have done a background check on them" 

"If you need execute the plan you need a lot of funding too bad there aren't many who are willing to invest in gangs that cant keep up in the world" Overhaul said "But with your notorious reputation things are different. Join us the Shie Hassaikai and the Fatui will embrace your plans!" Scaramouch said "Lady Tsaritsa will help you!" Tartaglia said with a convincing tone "Get lost" Magne runs toward them with his hammer thing "Sorry Mister Mafia guys! We don't gather her to join anyone!" Magne said as the trio gets pulled "This peasant...." Scaramouche mumbled "Not bad!" Tartaglia said as Magne gets closer to the trio and Overhaul touches him

And then....

Boom!

"Ah, What a nice scene!" Tartaglia said "Gross" Scaramouche commented "You attacked first, how dirty!" Overhaul rubbed his jacket "Its just blood" Tartaglia said as Compress jumps toward them "Compress wait!" Shigaraki yelled "These guys is dangerous! I have to compress him first!" Compress said as Tartaglia ran towards him and summoned his foul legacy "shouldn't let your guard down!" Tartaglia said as Compress gets pushed away as Shigaraki runs towards them "Shield!" Overhaul yelled as a guy with the same masks covers them as Shigaraki turns them to dust "I see..." Shigaraki said as Cicin mages and a very buff guy wearing a mask appears "if you made yourself clear in the beginning it'd had been much easier" Shigaraki said "That was close overhaul and his buddies!" The buff guy said "You were late, one shot missed" Overhaul spat out "But this one was effective!" A masked guy said "Wait wait wait! Where did you come from?!"