Past present

(Pov continue)
As I opened my eyes everyone was around me mom came too Dev looked full messed up none of us were saying anything it's just silent I couldn't believe what doctor said this can't true she is just one how she can die
Aunty: " navi" *crying while hugging her*
Navi: " maa she is alive no..nothing...happened to her I wanna meet my baby take me"
Amaal: " I'll take her"
I slowly went towards room where she was my body was shaking I tried not to cry.. Amaal bhai held me from behind I saw my baby laying lifeless on bed I took her tiny hands and saw those syringe marks her beautiful  pink lips were now blue those beautiful eyes were closed forever her voice  I won't be able to hear again the way she talks calling everyone I won't hear it again I looked at her and caressed her chubby cheeks from holding her in my arms for the first time to holding her in my arms for the last time..why Abhay just because of you she died.. you killed her Mr Sharma I won't forgive you. Somehow we buried her cuz I can't burn this beautiful baby in front of me.. I went to her room and cried holding her small tiny clothes.. I was just a body without a soul because my soul left me I refused to talk to everyone.
Aunty: " navi please eat something"
Navi: " why mom why only me why I always keep losing people I love"
Aunty: " everything will be fine my baby"
Navi: " hazel was right I'm a cursed person"
Aunty: " no baby you're not don't think like this"
Dev: " navi" * aunty left from there*
Navi: " Dev plzz go back to India"
Dev: " no I won't"
Navi: " Dev why don't you understand plzz go.. plzz I'm begging you" * hugging him tightly*
Dev: " shhh everything will be fine one day she will come back to us"
(Back to present)
Navi: " we all were broken still I see her in my dreams her voice ever..everything" * crying loudly*
Abhay: " she must be cute right?"
Navi: " yeah she was our perfect combination her eyes were just like you and whenever she saw you on tv during interview she always got happy like she knew that you are her father she always loved bat and ball just like you dancing and singing.. even her first word was ball.. she knew everyone's name from our group although she wasn't able to pronounce it properly.
Abhay: " can I see her pictures plz" * low and crying voices*
I looked at Abhay I can clearly see that father's love in his eyes although he never met her but still she was his own blood he curled up himself messed up his eyes were red due to crying I took her pictures and showed him I saw a small smile on his lips
Abhay: " she was really adorable"
Navi: " yeah she was" * remembering her moments*
Abhay: " when did shubhi met her?"

Abhay: " can I see her pictures plz" * low and crying voices*  I looked at Abhay I can clearly see that father's love in his eyes although he never met her but still she was his own blood he curled up himself messed up his eyes were red due to cry...

Navi: "it was her first birthday when shubhi bhai met her"
Abhay: " you were right she was really closed to Dev"
* seeing pic where Annie was wearing Dev's hamlet*

Navi: "it was her first birthday when shubhi bhai met her"Abhay: " you were right she was really closed to Dev" * seeing pic where Annie was wearing Dev's hamlet*

Navi: " yeah she was very close to him he loved her like his own daughter did everything for her.. he want you to be with us but also her never wanted to lose her she was everything to us.. Dev gave her father's love which you didn't gave her.. I was so happy with her but you took my soul away from me Abhay she was fighting between life and death but she failed to fight you killed her Abhay"
Abhay: " no.. no navi I didn't plzz trust me I don't even remember anything"
Navi: " so you still think I'm lying?"
Abhay: " then you only tell me na if had done all this things then I'll probably remembered but I don't that's why I asked you and I never got your call because I lost my phone few weeks after we broke and why *in low voice* would I kill my own child the last thing I remembered that you were hugging Dev that's it"
Navi: " and what about things happened between you and hazel?"
Abhay: " after we broke she was there with me every time I needed except Sanjana and her others left my side and we grew good bond one day we got drunk and after that I came to know that she is pregnant I couldn't leave her at that time"
Navi: " and you left me when I needed you wow abhay"
Abhay: " Navi trust me I don't remember anything but Shubman kept telling me that someone is involved in this even Sanjana told but she stopped saying this but Shubman didn't stopped and non of us believed him"
Navi: " even Avinash told Dev that he wants to meet three of us"
Abhay: " there is something which is hidden from  both of us"
Navi: " maybe shubhi bhai and Avinash know that things"
*abhay pov*
I couldn't believe what all Navi told me I had daughter with her and I never knew I closed my eyes and tried to remember our break up and what happened that day but I couldn't remember.. as I saw Anishika's pics I couldn't stop crying she was really adorable first daughter are always like there father every single detail about her was cute those beautiful eyes chubby cheeks tiny hands I never met her but I felt connected of course after all she is my daughter how can I hate and doubt Dev the guy who gave Anishika everything he gave her father's love I doubted my own bestie. I kept looking at her pictures somewhere she was like me too.. I missed everything her first word, first step I always wanted a daughter with Navi but I never knew that I had a daughter.. I didn't killed her why I never knew about her.. if Shubman knew then why he pretended like he don't know anything and even Hazel never told me. I saw Navi slept while crying I'm such a bad person just because of me she faced so many things.. I took her in my arms and placed her on bed.. I promise you Navi I'll make our relationship better.

Hope you guys liked this big part which I wrote again show the same love vote and comment plzz till then take care lots of love 💗