Family Day at UA

Also this is My First AU That I came up With :) so Enjoy
------------------------------------------------------

At the UA.

No one POV:

Katsuki was Sitting in his Chair With He's Headset connected to his Phone Watching His Family Stream, and   Mr Aizawa Just Sleeping on his Sleeping bag.....like always and He's Classmates are doing Stupid

Katsuki POV:
I was Watching my Dad And my two Brothers   Streaming, After a half Minute  Mr Aizawa woke Up

"alright, Tomorrow will be Family  reunion so Bring Your Family, Because Nezu Suggest host a Party so Off you go, Oh and You can Go home too " Mr Aizawa said.

We Stand Up And Get our Things And Straight to The Dorm Building. And We got Out of the Dorm building I see Sapnap waiting Outside. He look at me Smile and said. "are you ready to go home?" He said, I nodded and Walk To him And someone Said. "Bakugo Who is that?" Pikachu said, a bit Jealous? I cringed at 'bakugo' because thats not my Last Name :/- , until Sapnap Said. "don't Worry I'm just He's Brother Friend " Smiling, we started To walk Until Sapnap Said "Oh did you See your Brother Channel? " Look at me, Question Face, I nodded.

(A/n: Let's skip To their House:/ I have No ideas, )

Katsuki POV:
As I entered the House, I see my Brother Tecno Cuddling Dream (A/n: 👀 ) while Watching A movie, I walk And Dream Notice me and said "Hi Katsu Welcome back, And why are you Carrying you bag?" And my Brother notice me Too.

"oh, my Teacher told us to go home For Today, Because Principal Host a Party For Family Reunion or Day Idk- " I said.

"Wait That doesn't mean We have to Matching Color ?" Techno said.

"Wait, Mr Aizawa never told us that, Wait let me Check the Group" I said, as a Pull out my Phone and check the Group

:Class1a Group chat:

Mr Aizawa: if you Forgot UA Announce that tomorrow will be Having A Family Reunion or Day So, You must be Colored Theme, If you have Single Parent, You and your Parent Will Come, Oh The Party Starts at 8:00 am

Out of The Phone

I look up to my Brother and Dream And Said " Your Right Brother, so What theme are we gonna Wear Wait I have to Change first" Going to my Bedroom to change.

After 3 Minutes Changing  I walk to the Living room to see Dadza And My two Brother, Wil and Tommy and I sit down Beside them.

"So Katsuki Tomorrow is your Family day? Ok Family What theme are we gonna Wear, Oh you can Join us Dream, I mean Your part of our Family right? " Dadza Said, smiling, and Dream Smiled And nodded.

" How about yellow?" Tommy said.

"That Already Taken from my Classmate " I said.

"how about Light green? Simbol Of Dsmp " (A/n: correct me if I'm Wrong) Dream said still Cuddling my Brother.

"Oh! That's a Great Theme Dream!" I said.

"So its Settle light Green it is " Wilbur Said, Smiling. Everyone Agree with a Nod.

____________________________________

Cliffhanger! Tomorrow will be Family day for all UA Students to bring their Parents

Also Dream Is Part of the Family :)

Because Dream and Techno Been Dating 4 years and he decide to marry Techno when he's Ready

Oh! Should I Make Katsuki and Tsuyu to be Childhood Bff? Or nah?