the new kid

y/n POV:  as I was packing up to move somewhere new I was not happy or mad my mom went to jail and my dad got a new wife and we were moving with her on our plane ride there I  did not want to talk to anyone, not even my dad

after the  plane ride:

since I was a little plain I wanted to change it a bit and paint it.

your room: 

( if you guys don't like it just ask me to change it the comments)

I laid on my bed on my phone then my dad came in and told me I was going to a new school and that I can join the cooking club if I wanted to. 

the next day:

I took a shower and got dressed and did my hair

your outfit:

I packed up my bags and grabbed my keys. and drove to school when I got there I went to the court and texted my bestie how it was going. after 2 minutes the team came out with their bags and jerseys on. I never wanted to leave a place so bad. I got up and started to head for the door until I got stopped by some tall ass guy I didn't want to be rude but was not finna tell this nigga sorry. " you good girl " said a deep voice. I never left a place so fast felt like sonic when I left that court.

bronny POV: 

" yo, you good " my teammate said " yeah I'm good " I answered back. not my ass already finna have a crush on a girl I barely even know. but I could not lie she was a sexy ass girl. after playing ball with the boys I saw the same girl walking to math and I had to tell her something. " so why ignoring me " I said, " I was too busy on the phone " she said still on her phone " you wanna come over me and my sister going to be there ". " okay " she replied.

at the end of the day:

i got in my car and drove home with the girl from school behind me.when both of us came in i took her to my room and sat next to her. we talked about sports games and food we liked

y/n POV: 

this guy was nice and cute and all but he was moving so close till i could feel him breathing then as he is in my ear i all hear is " hope your ready for me y/n " as he removed all my clothes and his. his dick was so big and long.

" you ready "  he said. this nigga really finna put that shit inside of me. " yes " i said it hurted a bit but i was not read for him like this. it started to feel good i dont know how much time went by as i was getting my ass clapped by some guy i just met but damn he was good at this shit i felt like i was finna cum already i was about to this nigga to stop but it felt so good that i just could not.

when he stopped he pulled his dick white stuff came out i was out of breath to say anything he got low to my pussy and started to lick me gently and slow i never moaned so loud in my fucking life. this nigga really knew how to turn on a lady, when he went faster and faster i knew he was the one the boy who could do anything for me. when i came he got up came over to me and layed next to me laying his head on my chest as we went to sleep for the rest of the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this took me 3 days so you hoe better like this or else im going to kill myself