Cheater

y/n POV:

You and Bronny have been dating for a year and you loved him but one day that all changed. You were on insta waiting for Bronny to get done in the shower but then you saw a post of bronny kissing another girl. you were about to burst into tears until bronny came out of the bathroom. hey, y/n bronny said sitting next to you. As you got up and put on your shoes got your keys and left you saw bronny walking trying to ask you what's wrong but just left without a word.

When you got home stuffed your face into your pillow and wondered to yourself this nigga betrayed me. The next morning you checked your phone to see 36 missed calls from bronny. You did not wanna see bronny's face so you did your makeup and put on a simple outfit

your outfit:

Bronny POV:

Bronny POV:

after calling y/n a lot of times last night after she left I was looking forward to seeing her at school. after getting to school I saw y/n I was so happy to see her as she was walking towards me but instead of a hi or a hug she just walked right past me the fuck I mumbled to myself. At lunchtime when I was waiting for y/n to come to sit next to me but she sat by herself. I went to her and ask her what was her problem and why she was not talking to me and then she pulled out her phone and showed me a vid of me and some random ass girl making out.

Y/n POV:

After showing bronny the vid he looked at me and pulled out where no one can see us look Y/n let me explain I was drunk and I -.  I cut him off look here bronny I don't got any time to hear your weak ass excuses you still did it at the end of the day bronny. I said walking away I really felt bad for him but then again he still cheated. as I was walking away I heard sniffles I looked behind me to see bronny crying I had never seen him cry as kept walking when I heard the next bell ring I went to my locker and got my stuff for math. for the rest of the day, I avoided bronny and his friends when I got out of school I never ran so fast to my car. to get out of that hell but I felt free when I got home I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a bunch of snacks Gucci, bath, and body works, pink, candy, and all types of perfumes. then I felt a hand on my shoulder I turn around to see bronny I was so ready to slap this nigga in his face until he said y/n I will never stop loving you and you know it. 

I was ready to call the cops cause I was still stuck on the fact this nigga got in my apartment. "nigga how did you get in my apartment I asked bronny". look y/n that's not why I'm here I'm trying to say sorry. bronny said look bronny I -.

Bronny POV:

I pressed my lips against y/n as I put my hand on her hip and my other on her neck I felt her trying to push me away as I picked her up and carried her to the bed as I slowly slipped my hand up her shirt rubbing her nipples making her moan taking my other hand and putting down her pants and started fingering her making moan louder as I took off her clothes and dropped them on the floor removing my clothes and slipping on a condom as I put my dick inside her as she moaned even louder "oh daddy" y/n said as I started to kiss her neck I looked her in her eyes " what's my name y/n " I said going faster and faster " bronny " she moaned I put my hand on her boob squeezing softly " daddy " she said out of breath.

"daddy im cumming" y/n said shaking

"your so tight y/n" i said making sure i went faster and faster till she came all over me and my dick.

y/n POV: as i came all over bronny and his a dick. 

"y/n" bronny said

"yes bronny" i said

"did have fun on your first time" bronny asked me

"yes" 

ok hoes this took me a long ass time so if you hate i will eat you out