chapter 2

"You're not pretty. You're beautiful. I do not like you, I love you"

Coorine's p.o.v
I put on my pink dress with green hearts on the bottom that went up to my knees, cream formal shoes and my hair in a bun.
"So sexy" said my sister in a sarcastic voice.
"Oh I'm so sorry. Is it wrong that I dont want to come off like a slut Sam, and wow your home did jack ever come back" I said with a sly smile.
"No he was thinking how good I banged his brains out"
"I'm so glad now get out my room before you do the same to me"
"You are looking nice today"
"Get out!!"
"Your adopted"
"I know"
Sam stormed out the door like lightning. She always tells me I'm adopted like I dont know. When I was 6 my parents got into a a car accident and I was with my grandmother until i was 8 she died and I had no family left, so I went to an adoption center when my mother adopted me. I touched my bun like if it was a button when I hear my mother Lorrie call me. I stormed down the stairs when I saw Lin.
"Oh my gosh! Corrie you look so adorable.. Like when you see your little sister dressed for easter!"
"I thought I was formally dressed and sexy" I said as I posed in front of Lin.
"He likes adorable girls more than sexy ones"
"Lin babe what are we doing here?" Said Mitch as he put his arm around Lin.
"Getting rockets date" said Lin as she pointed to me.
"Aw she's  so cute WAIT!! Your that girl from before the one who makes bangin' sundaes" Mitch said smiling. I shivered at the world bangin' banged his brain out....
"Yea I am but my names um...Corrine"
"Yea I'll call you corrie like Lin calls you"
Lin reached for my hand and said "come on time to meet your man in the mask."
"He has a mask, because if he does I'll slap it right off" lin laughed at what I said.I was serious actually.
I pushed the door open when it came back and hit me in the face. Oh great my face is red now.
"Corrie you okay?" Said Lin as she picked me up from the ground. I nodded and held my nose. Blood came out on my hand.
"Rocket she's bleeding help her" rocket?!?
"Corbear! You look so cute and please give me your hand." Said andy giving me his hand.
"The clean one or the bloody one?"
"Either would be fine" I smiled and gave him my clean hand. He led me to the bathroom, and he made me sit on the sink. I waved my legs back and forth and watched the blood from my nose drip on the white floor.
"Here let me help" he grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose. Aw I was waiting for him to take off his shirt and be like Jacob from twilight, without the abs cuz abs are a big no no for me.
"Thank you Andy"
"No probs corbear its my pleasure you look really nice I thought Lin was going to make you get dressed all sexy which is a big turn off for me. I love when girls dress innocent and adorable like you" he said smiling and grabbing my cheek.  I smiled back.
"I never noticed you had dimples. Those are a huge turn on for me" he said with a weird face.
"I dont smile much for that reason" I said looking at the bloody tissue he throwed out.
"Well its time to go” he gave me his hand"shall we princess?" I grabbed his hand and we walked out still holding hands.
"Dang rocket you always get the girl. Wait let me refrase that, all the girls want you, you never dated anyone sorry man" Mitch said smiling.
"Corbear and I are just friends please do not get the wrong idea, corbear is to beautiful and intelligent to like a guy like so, she deserves an attractive boy,which I am far from." What you say boi?not you ha!!
"Tell him he's wrong its attractive" Mitch said moving his head towards Andy.
"Your attractive Andy" I said with a serious face.
"Dont look at me like that" he said smiling and punching my shoulder.
"Can we go now?" Said Lin holding her hips and sticking her breast out. Hi I'm right boob wanna meet left boob? Me and my mind mah gawsh! I felt strong arms wrap around my hips as they picked me up. I kicked and screamed as the person let me go.
"Woah there what's wrong hun?" Said Lin as she looked at me worried. I looked down as a strand of my hair fell out my bun.
"Corbear you okay?" Said Andy as he put the strand of hair behind my ear.
"Yea I am Andy its fine" I said taking his hand away from my face.
"Well its to late to go out now wanna hang out in 30 minutes and sleep over my place?" Said Lin as she smiled.
"Yes but let's get our stuff first" said Mitch as he hopped in his jeep.
"Sure I'll be down in 30" I said running up the stairs to my room and slamming face forward inside of it.
"Mami!" I yelled
"Que mi amor! Did you get hurt?" She said almost tripping over her self in my room. My mother is Puerto Rican and she talks Spanish a lot. I came to understand a lot of it so far.
"No no ma can I go to a sleep over at lin's?" I said with a puppy face.
"Your 15 go ahead knock yourself out, but ah ah ah come back a virgin" my mother said In her entertaining accent.
"Yes ma I am" I said waving my arm in  the air. Lorrie or mom left the room and I took of my dress and put a big hoodie that said "to lazy" and some shorts that covered my thighs and hugged my hips. I put my boots on and grabbed my duffle bag and stuffed my pijamas in and my tooth brush. I got into a ball on my bed and fell asleep after a while.

Andy's p.o.v 
Maybe she doesn't know Lin sent me to stay with her. I sat on the side of corrine's bed. I looked at her sleep. She is so adorable in her slumber. It was so cute when she looked at me clean her nose with those big hazel pools. I smiled brightly at the thought she first talked to me and the way she looked at me with no interest at all until I talked. Maybe I'm to formal for liking.
"Andy what are you doing on my bed" she said half asleep.
"Lin sent me here so I can bring you to her home"
I heard it rain outside. And I got up from her bed and closed her window.
"I like your collection of stuffed animals" I said playing with a teddy panda bear.
"I got most of them from my mom and dad when they were alive"
"What do you mean isn't she down stairs?"
"She's my adoption mother."
"Oh I'm so sorry" I walked to her and hugged her.
"Don't worry I'm happy with my mother her accent is entertaining" she said smiling with those beautiful dimples. I smiled back.
"You have a million dollar smile corbear"
"Where did you get corbear from?"
"Well I was watching care bears with my little sister and I thought of you while watching, so I call you corbear now."
"So your saying I look like a care bear?" I laughed hardly at her comment.
"I'm serious Andy!"
"No your adorable and innocent like one." I said looking in her hazel pools.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg Chris you're such a perv!! Nuh nuh gurl (or boy) it wasn't me it was jazer. He said it was more entertaining that way.
*-ω-)ノ" オヤスミー♪ please dont take this out on me your the only thing that's keeping me alive♪