chapter 3

Corrine's p.o.v
We were all at lin's house I had my earphones on jamming to my music of course. I started to sing without me knowing. I thought I was lip singing until I had everyone look at me with blank faces. I took my earphones off and smiled awkwardly.
"W-whats wrong g-guys?" I asked shaking.
"You sing so beautiful corrie!" Lin squealed as if she heard martin garret say "I love you" to her. She was a big fan of martin garret, I mean he was hot and stuff but she exaggerated. She had his picture as her wallpaper, she had posters of him, and all hios CD's its funny that mitch isn't jealous. What a strong boy oh my god. Andy sat down next to me in the black skinny jeans but he was missing something. His shirt. Please let this boy have no ab's I beg of you mother nature and baby Jesus. I looked down at his stomach and I was surprised it was a flat stomach. No abs or anything. I smiled slightly and I noticed he was staring right at me.
"You like my stomach I see corbear." He smiled slyly at me. I blushed and looked away.
"Hey corrie do you have any other friends to invite over?" Lin asked me as she placed her head on mitches shoulder.
"Yea there names are glade and Jonathan"
"Well call em over"
I took my phone out my hoodies pocket and saw (1) kik message. I opened the kik app and saw it was glade. I made a group chat with glade and Jonathan.
Corbear: hey guys wanna come to a sleep over at Lin's with me?
Glade fragrance: I wanna go I already have the bag ready :p
Jonji: of course bae
"They said yes"
"Do they know where I live?"
"They live next door to you"
Lin jumped up with a surprised face.
"They do?"
"Yup" I fixed my bun and started to play a game on my phone. Someone wrapped there arms around me and pulled me to there chest. I could hear there smooth heart beat.
"Corbear are you tired?" Oh that voice of Andy's is sexy.
"Nah Andy I'm fine" I said trying to fling him away. He got up and walked out the room. There was a knock on the door. Lin got up to answer the door and mitch stared at her bottom. Boys are so pervish.
"So corrie are you and rocket together?" I blushed at his question.
"N-no we're just friends." I said smiling.
"Good. Dont fall in love with him. He rejected so many girls I can't count" thanks for crushing my feelings man, your so nice.
"Oh no I see him as a friend"
Glade tackled me and Jonathan joined.
"Oh my precious baby!" Said glade as she stroked my face.
"She's mine glade!" Jonathan pushed her off and hugged me.
"Corbear is neither of yours she's mine my sweet darlings" said Andy smiling. Glad came close to my hair and whispered "you guys are dating already?" "Ugh! We're not dating why does everyone think that!" I said shoving my face in a pillow. Andy pulled the pillow out of my arms and smiled at me.
"Corbear you okay?" I nodded at him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. May this moment never end? Lin walked in and made a Grinch smile.
"Why aren't you a mean one Andy. She must be falling in love with you already" she said. Why didn't you try out for the Grinch?
"She's to smart for that,  she would never want me as a boyfriend im not worthy mitchy boo" he said as he caressed my cheek. Inside I was all like. Omgeh he's touching me yay! Outside I was all like get off dude.
"I'm trting to pass this level if you dont mind" I said annoyed. I played with my phone.
"What are you even playing cor?" Said Jonathan as he got close to me.
"Cut the rope" I said not looking away from my phone.
"That's the oldest game in the book corrie" said Lin as she sat on mitch's lap. I waved my arm and said a quick mhm.
"I play that game at times also corbear" Andy said as he took my bun out and brushed my hair.
"I never knew you were a ginger" said Lin as she looked at me wierdly.
"I'm not, I just have dark hair and I painted it blonde and it came out this way it looks cute to me" I said ruffling my hair. Andy strachted a strand of hair out.
"Dayum girl your hairs long" he said putting it back into a bun.
"Its a shame she doesn't leave it out" said Jonathan.
"To be honest I'm thinking of cutting it and dying it blue." I said smiling.
"It wouldn't look bad at all I actually like the idea, but I'd rather have a chocolate brown it goes with those beautiful hazel eyes of yours" Andy said stuffing his head in my neck he kissed my neck. Why boy your melting me like a witch in water please do stop. I bit my bottom lip.
"Woah woah take it down girl" said Jonathan as he covered his and glades eyes.
Mitch's p.o.v
Andy totally likes this girl. He would never do that to a girl just to tease her.  Lin whispered "there gonna be together soon, we can't have that can we" in my ear. Me and Lin went to the kitchen.
"I'm totally fine with them dating what's wrong with it?"
"I hate her and rocket is my best friend and she's a  who**
"That girl is not a bad one, what's your problem with her? Your being a bit** right now Lin"
"I just dont want her with rocket"
"Are you jealous?"
"Even if I was what would that matter?"
"Lin were done your the who**"
I stomped out the kitchen and saw that corrie was the only one in there she was so innocent concentrating at the game. She looked up to me and smiled.
"What's wrong Mitch you look mad" she said.
"I'm fine dont worry about it. Where's your friends?"
"Andy left with them to go get candy from the store across the street"
I sat next to her.
"What's your favorite candy? Lollipops?" She looked  at me blankly. She must have not got the inappropriate joke.
"Caramel bulls eyes“ she smiled" I have a future with those candies" she smiled so innocently. I caressed her cheek.
"Your so adorable did you know that Corrine?"
"I guess my personality is unique and adorable"
"No Corrine your personality isn't unique or adorable, its perfect."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh heck no Chris that perv joke in there nuh uh"
It wasn't me I swear!! It was jazer once again. I just want it to be interesting ;-; I can't find a song for this chapter wait
*-ω-)ノ" オヤスミー♪my love for you is  bullet proof but ur the one who shot meh♪
Omg yas ptv♥