007 ; Demon Slayer Corps

"I accept you as my student, Tanjiro Kamado, Y/N Todoroki"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV:

The next day, you and Tanjiro nearly slept through all of it, but when you wake up you both notice how Nezuko is still asleep.

Tanjiro writes in his journal that he's decided to make for Nezuko, once he's finished Urokodaki calls both of you out.

OUTSIDE

"The Demon Slayer Corps has around several hundred members. It's an organization unrecognized by the government. Yet, it has existed since ancient times, and we continue to hunt demons today. But as for who's leading the Demon Slayer Corps, that remains a mystery." Urokodaki explains.

"Demons. Staple food: humans! They kill humans and feed on them. No one knows when and where they first appeared. Their physical prowess is remarkable. Wounds heal in the blink of an eye. Flesh is restored after being hacked off, and libs can be newly regenerated. Some demons can shapeshift. Others have otherworldly powers. They can only be killed by sunlight or by decapitation with a special sword."

"The Demon Slayers battle the demons with their own mortal bodies. Since they're human, their wounds are slow to heal, and, once lost, their limbs don't grow back! Even so, they battle the demons... to protect other humans." You and Tanjiro nod in understanding.

"I am a trainer. I literally train swordsmen. There are many trainers, and each of them train their pupils with their own regimen in their location. To join the Demon Slayer Corps, you must survive the Final Selection process held on Mt. Fujikasane. Whether or not you're eligible for the Final Selection is up to me."

You and Tanjiro are both back up the mountain, running down once again. You go before Tanjiro again and manage to get down at a slight faster speed. Still hitting quite a few tripwires and getting a few cuts and bruises, but you cant sill manage.

TANJIRO POV:

I jump over another tripwire "Ngh!" I groan.

'Starting today, I'm going to keep a journal for Nezuko. Me and Y/N are descending the mountain again today. We're going to train our hardest so we won't die during the Final Selection.'

"Ah! Urgh!" I grunt as I dodge a few traps, I barely dodge a log that swings towards me and jump over another tripwire.

'After repeatedly descending the mountain day after day, Me and Y/N starting to learn how to avoid most of the traps, though she still is a lot better than me. Probably from her hero training before being teleported here..

'It's because we're much stronger now, and because I'm even more adept at detecting scents than before. And it seems Y/N's eyesight has gotten even better and she can see the smallest speck of dirt on someone's clothing'

I dodge a bunch of arrows that come my way, and they hit a tree directly behind me.

'The traps are getting more and more difficult, I think he might really want to kill me!'

Y/N POV:

It's been a few days of training and I'm getting the hang of it, today me and Tanjiro are descending the mountains with our Katana. Even though it's a bit of a hindrance, I slowly get the hang of it.

TANJIRO POV:

'Me and Y/N made our descents with the katanas today, but it really hampered my movements.'

"Ah.. Ahh!" I yelp as I get pulled by my foot, upside down swinging from a tree. Y/N turns to me and slightly snorts, My face goes beet red from embarrassment.

'With the sword, I can't stop getting ensnared in all the traps! This is so embarrassing!'

Me and Y/N are currently practicing our sword swinging. "991, 992!" I chant, profusely sweating while Y/N is just slightly sweating.

'We swung the sword today. Well, it's not just today. We've been swinging the sword every single day. After descending the mountain, we swing our swords until our arms nearly fall off. More mine than hers though'

"1,000!" I pant "500 more!" Urokodaki-sensei yells out and my soul leaves my body once again, while Y/N just sighs.

-------------------------------------------

3RD POV:

Today, Urokodaki is teaching you both how to slice cleanly. "Swords break easily." Urokodaki states.

'That's what he told me beforehand. Though it's strong vertically, it's weak horizontally. You need to apply the force straight along the blade. The blade's direction and the direction in which you apply the force must be exactly the same.' Tanjiro thinks.

"If you ever damage the blade, in other words, break it, I'll snap your bones, as well," You sweat drop as Tanjiro nods, scared.

Tanjiro is seen writing in his notebook, late at night while slightly falling asleep before rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"Nezuko, Y/N...... I'll keep working hard" Tanjiro whispers softly.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I'M TIRED LOL)