Part 7

Mr. Jeon is a business man. Of course, He will seek for highly eligible candidate for his son. Not to mention, who'll be able to make jungkook happy.
Because his happiness matters the most.

But Taehyung ain't afraid nor hesitant,
He has a stable job and the salary is more than enough to live a luxury life. He just have to show how much he loves his beloved and he'll be fine.

And also...
Now his noona can take a rest as Taehyung can handle all the expenses by himself.

Thoughts brought flashback along with it.

Miso was only 19 year's old when their parents died, Taehyung was 14 years. Back then..
They were wealthy enough to live atleast 3/4 years easily with the amount of bank balance their parents had but... Fate had other plans.
Mr. Kim's bank account got hacked,
All the money was gone....

They were left with nothing but the home.

Taehyung's parents were a love married couple. Both families didn't accepted them so ... They practically had no relatives they can rely upon that time.

As the older, Miso took the responsibly to make money and keep their body & soul together. She was brave enough to take a decision like that..
Miso dropped out but continued Taehyung's study and started working 3 part time jobs at a Time while looking for a stable job.

Those times were really hard. Miso worked so hard for Taehyung so that he can get uninterrupted education.
They'd eat only ramen for lunch and dinner... Sometimes, kimchi fried rice, japchae and other dishes if there's some occasion.
All this hardship but Miso never gave up! She didn't shed a single tear drop all this time.

She was an excellent student with so many co curricular talents and soft skills back then so... fortunately she somehow managed to become the secretary of Park's.

Since then..
Financial problem resolved and "Kim Miso" , Her nickname basically became "Secretary Kim"
Though she never saw her boss until now, she only heard his voice (or more like orders)
She was happy with her job.

Taehyung doesn't know how to repay his noona with all the things she did for him. She gave up her study! She went through such hardships, she sacrificed so much without even expecting anything.
He's so lucky to have an older sister like her.

Let alone this thoughts were making his eyes swell with pool of tears.

Taehyung cried and cried hugging miso until only sniffles could be heard.
Miso rubbed his baby brothers back to sooth him. It worked.
Taehyung calmed down.
She knows how sensitive Taehyung is. He cries for the smallest things. Getting a job like this is a really big news for him to not to cry.

She sighed and continued to calm her baby brother.

"Noona, quit your job."

Taehyung stated out of the blue, catching miso off guard.

"Huh? What're you saying tae? Why?"

"Because you did too much for me! Now I'm gonna earn and you'll enjoy your life. I can't bear you working a single day anymore!"

Miso smiled at her little brother, gosh when did he grew up that much? He was this tiny that day... And now look at him!
He has become a Responsible man.
Miso lightly hit Taehyung's shoulder,

"Aishh tae, don't worry about me. I don't work there to get paid only you know...
I work there because I love my work there!
Everyone's so respectful and my work keeps me active."

"But noona...."

"No butts! I ain't quitting. Do you want me to become lazy and cranky?"

"What? No!"

"Then just shut up and get ready for the new experience of working in rainbow, dumbo"

But Taehyung was persistent,
He started to shed crocodile tear's... like the born actor he is!

"Ok if you don't wanna quit then fine.... But Atleast, leave one shift? You'll get more time for yourself then ...
Please noonaaa, for me? For your tae bear? Don't you love me? Won't you do it for me? Pleaaseeee!"

Miso thought about it a little, fully aware of her little brother's trick, but soon she
Finally gave in with a sigh.

"Okay fine, you win. I'll think about it!"

"Yaayyy, love you mimii"

With that taehyung lached himself on miso's one arm and grinned sheepishly.

No matter how old Taehyung becomes, he'll still be the goofy sensitive nerd and a Big softie crybaby!

"Yahh! Don't call me by that ugly nickname stupid!"

"Okay okay geez!"

They both laughed and enjoyed their little sibling moments together.

In the meantime, somehow Taehyung forgot to write note for his beloved not knowing how eagerly the other one waiting for it...

......... .............. ................