~ Chapter 5 ~

~ LABATA CITY ~

Y/n pov

"Hmmmm what about this one pepe?" I just kept staring at the ground in shock because of my conversation with nobara yesterday, "is something wrong pepe?" Nobara asked while staring at me concerned and shaking my shoulder.

"N-no i just have a bad feeling about something." I mutter "its just a feeling pepe try to return to your former self." She said assuredly while zipping the zipper on her back.

Nobara said while posing cutely, i chuckled at her while clapping my hands

"Its really pretty, its to much for my brother." I say winking at her while she squeals cutely "i'm gonna go try on one more be right back." she says happily while winking and going inside the changing room while i sit down gigiling.

As i finish gigiling i heard a voice say "oh my who is this?" I look up to see a women whom i've never seen before

As i hear her say that i look behind her to see count gordon 'oh so it was them guess thats why i had a bad feeling

As i hear her say that i look behind her to see count gordon 'oh so it was them guess thats why i had a bad feeling.' i mentally say in my head as i stand up and bow at them "hello count gordon's wife." I say and sit back down as she judges me with her eyes, "hmm, are you here to buy clothes? well you're already old so you have to pay extra attention on what you wear." She said rudely while looking down at me like i'm some fragile person "apparently, you're just 5 years younger than my aunt." She says rudely while smirking at me.

I just stare at her boredly 'looked at this brat.' i say in my head "funny thing is that count gordon looked at me like i was a beautiful and delicate sunflower for two years." I say smirking at her as she lookes mad at me while clutching her fan "when he asked me to break up with him, i was distressed because i didn't love him at all." I say while crossing my arms and looking boredly at them "i'm engaged only with a sense of duty, but loving was too much trouble. you can't suddenly fall in love with someone you don't like." I say as she looks furious at me while count gordon looked like he was smacked in the face as a crowd forms around us while muttering some words.

"I felt sorry, its nice that you have met someone who truly loves you." I say smirking at them as they looked angry and shocked. "WHERE DID YOU GET SUCH LIES-" she was about to finish until an old women touched her the old women pleaded while saying "young lady please have mercy." Count gordon's wife pulled her hand away in disgust while looking at the lady "WHAT?! YOU'RE SUCH A LOWLY BEGGAR! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS?" She shouted furious while smacking the old lady to the ground on her knees and hands.

I saw as the old women tried to painfully get up i went into the direction of the old women and helped her get back up "are you okay miss? does your body hurt?" I asked worried and helped her sit down on the sofa that i was previously sitting on she shaked her head and gave me a sweet smile "thank you sweet child." She said smiling.

When i looked back at count gordon and his wife she was dusting her dress furiously "EW...SO DIRTY! DO YOU EVEN KNOW FROM WHERE I BOUGHT THIS DRESS?! EXCUSE ME! BUY ME A NEW DRESS! I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THIS ANYMORE!" She shouted fumming while pointing at the old lady "i'm sorry maam but i don't have any money." The old lady pleaded "DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE JUST GET ME A NEW ONE NOW." she said shouting at the top of her lungs.

and thats when i snapped and walked towards her and said "you're the dirty one." I said mad she looked at me angirly and shouted "WHAT!" at me i heard the curtains open and heard nobara said "pepe whats going-" she went silent and saw me hit count gordon's wife and everyone stared shocked at what i have done.

" I said mad she looked at me angirly and shouted "WHAT!" at me i heard the curtains open and heard nobara said "pepe whats going-" she went silent and saw me hit count gordon's wife and everyone stared shocked at what i have done

_________________________________________

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT MY SCHOOL HAS BEEN REALLY RUINING MY BRANCELLS AND SINCE MY SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO GIVE REPORT CARDS I AM FEELING VERY STRESS AND ANXIOUS ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IN A FEW HOURS AND MUCH MORE LONGER BECAUSE I WAS EDITING TWO CHAPTERS AT THE SAME TIME WHILE DOING MY SCHOOL WORK BUT ANYWAYS SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!