Page:27

the next morning

y/n woke up and couldn't feel her body. she was totally numb. she looked her and there and saw the boys sleeping like baby's but last night they were like animals 😑. she moved her legs and she felt so much pain but she anyhow stood up from the bed but only to be hugging the floor. she fall down because her legs couldn't hold on.

she took all her clothes and crawled outside. when she was outside all naked she saw ....
y/n: ajumma 😢
ajumma ran towards y/n when she saw in what state she is.
ajumma: OMG y/n dear what happened to u. the boys did😳😨😰
y/n: can u bring me in my room
ajumma hurriedly brought her inside her room and let her sit on the bed.

y/n: ajumma please don't my anything to anyone 😢. i beg u🙏🏻
y/n said pleadingly making ajumma look at her with a soft gase.
ajumma: did they force u?
y/n: no they didn't. it was a accident it happened like.

flashback prom day

the duck hand was talking to each other at the bar and y/n heard everything.
duck#5: so we should put this inside their drink and give it to them. then they'll become ours today 😏
the girls mixed Viagra in the boys drink and y/n heard it. so she acted drunk and she knew that dahyun would send her home.

flashback end

y/n: i thought that the boys didn't drink the drink because I was on time but looks like i was wrong. they drank it and they 😢😢😢
ajumma hugged y/n tightly making her(y/n) cry on her(ajumma) shoulder. after a few minutes they heard some screams.

ajumma: I'll be back
ajumma was about to go outside when she heard something.
J-hope: we slept with each other
NJ: ewwwww,I'm not gay
Jin: what are these hickey's
Tae: what the hell man!!! how can we do this? we never did this before.
Jk: i only remember bringing drunk y/n home and nothing else.
Jimin: same. but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!
the boys are screaming because they are trusfrated because they think that they slept with each other's. they didn't know that y/n was the one they slept with.

y/n: so they forgot 😪
ajumma: Don't be sad dear 🙁. i WI remi---
yt/n: nonono I'm not sad I'm relieved. don't remind them anything because it ain't their fault and also i don't want to break my mom and dad's bond.

y/n: what happened was just a nightmare 😀.so no worries
ajumma looked at her and nodded slightly. she took y/n to freshen up and after that did lots of makeup because she wanted to hide the marks that the boys made.

after 1 hour.
the boys had left the house because they have something to deal with. they will be back after 1 week and y/n is now going to the airport station with dahyun.she told everything to Dahyun what had happened and Dahyun become mad. she was about to talk to the boys but y/n stopped her because the boys doesn't remember a thing and y/n doesn't want them to remember neither.

time Skip
USA
a.n: sorry ur author need to hurry ಥ‿ಥ that's why there is so many time skip.

Dahyun: we're finally here😪
y/n: yes we are
so y/n and dahyun are standing infront of Dahyun's dad other house. her dad is a business man so they have many houses. so her father lend the house to them because he doesn't want the girls to rent a hotel or something like that.plus he doesn't want them to stay in girls hostel because he thinks they will be uncomfortable. he is too overprotective 😂😅

so now they were busy  unpacking after that they will fresh up and eat something.their school will begin after 2 Months because they have vacation.

three days later the girls were enjoying every day eating,drinking (non alcoholic) and playing games watching movies. just like how friends do.

time Skip after 2 Days

Dahyun: y/n u should go to a doctor. u have been sick since the past two days.
y/n: I'm fine 😃
dahyun: no ur not. u have been throwing up a lot. please let's go to a doctor.
Dahyun was pleading while y/n sighed and agreed to her.

at the hospital

doc: so u have been throwing up a lot.
y/n: yes doctor. whenever i smell something i want to vomit plus i also eat a lot 😅😪
doc: can u come sec with me😃
y/n: sure🤨
y/n went with the doctor while Dahyun was waiting for them after 5 minutes they came out. the doctor has a file in her hand. y/n sat on the chair while the doctor sat on her seat.

doc: congratulations Miss. ur one week pregnant 😄
y/n and dahyun got shocked when they heard it.
dahyun: doc ur kidding right
doc: sorry miss but I'm not
Dahyun looked at y/n with a sad look.
dahyun: y/n what will u do. u need to go to uni. and they don't want pregnant people.
y/n: I'll abort my child!

Dahyun: y/n are u sure😳
y/n: yes i know what I'm doing.
doc: okay miss u should take these medicine everyday.
the doctor gave her the abortion medicine and she took it.

at home
y/n: bye bye little one
she said before putting the medicines inside her mouth.

magical time Skip
after 8 years

at the park

dahyun: u really choose that path that time y/n so no need to feel sad. 
y/n: ur right. i don't feel sad at all I'm just happy I'm just thinking what would happen....

y/n:what would happen if u wouldn't stop me that time. i wouldn't have my Angels.

flashback 8 year's ago

y/n was about to eat the medicine when Dahyun grabbed the medicine and the bottle from her hand and told something to y/n.
Dahyun: are u sure u want to do it. i can help u if u want.
y/n: i know what I'm doing
y/n grabbed the medicine bottle from Dahyun's hand
Dahyun: as u wish
Dahyun was about to go when she heard a crash sound.

she turned around and saw that y/n had threw the bottle on the ground.
y/n: i won't kill the soul inside of me. i will let it live it's not this poor baby fault. i will take care of it.
Dahyun: me too

they hugged each other shedding tears.

flashback end

to be continued~