Dream come true

Flashy lights , Cars are parked one after another, Chief guest are posing infront of award function digital banner. Red carpets are beautifully adorned by many television personalities, and young debutants in industry. Cameras are busy clicking pictures the personalities for their headlines, Anchors are doing their q n a session with their fav personalities. 
***

Almost all the chief guest would have been arrived . Itz getting late ma. 

Am almost ready juz 2minutes ashwineeyy.

Yapovum late dha ma. Traffic la pogave ennum time eduk...

He was astonished to see her in black saree with black clr shimmer sleevless blouse. Added to that she dolled her up with oxidised statement choker and stud.

I think we can go sometime late by caressing his temple.

I know where you are heading to. Itz our professional time. 

Ohhhhh...

Ohhhhhooo..polam vanga
****

Priya is a passionate writer from her young age. From her 14 she was fond of script writing. She loves to explore various genre in writings. Her aim is to write a script for an indian cinema. After many years struggle she got an opportunity to write for a movie in Kollywood which is based on tribal people life style. 

In her home; 
Itz a mixed feeling in her home. 
Her stylist was helping her to groom for that grand event. Though her mom was equally tensed like her; she didn't opt it out. 

She made her daughter cool by teasing her, talking about the events which was happened around. 
But within herself;  she felt elated  about her daughter's growth that she attained in this industry. 

Parallel way Priya was texting her friends to spitout her nervousness.

Group chat 

Priya: Elei; Am nervous d literally. Do u guys really think that I can able to pull off fromthis nomination list. ! 

F1: Vanga award winner! 

Priya: Eva vera poviya.

F2: Start panitiya d. U ll. Don't worry. Ready aitiya elaya?

F3:  Hello madam; Ethoda 1001thadava kekra d. Nangala pavam ah therla patha?

Priya : Dei; am shivering. Enga Amma vera enna kalaichitae erukanga d. 

F2: Ne nomination list vanthathula erunthae ethae dha solitu eruka. Shiver anathu pothum. event time achunu ennum veetlae dha erukiya ne?

F3:Evaluku ethae dha d vela. Be happy ra from nowhere U made till here. U r being nominated in the top cader. So relax; go enjoy and event. 
All the best macha. 

Priya: yeah d. 🤞

She left the house after getting blessings from her dad.
**
At the event

Host: Look who is making this event more grandeur! Itz our ever trending pair ; our very own Ashwin n Sivaangi

Ashaangi: Thank you for those words. 

Host: U both look fabulous. You guys compliment each other even in your costumes. Sivaangi unga selection ah?

Sk: Ela ela. Antha credit elamae avarku dha. 
He is always at its best when it's come to fashion.

Host. That's great. "Young achievers award" event is  for "young budding talents " from silver screen.whats your take on this?

Ak: That's indeed a great one. Because ethae mari debutant hero va na varum pothu ovoru award um applause um dha ena epo enga nikavechi eruku. I still remember my very first award; that gave me a push to move forward  in this industry.