2

A very very short update people. Jus a thought I gave it a try. So lemme know your comments.

************

One

Two

Three

Four

She was counting each plates in her own body language by keeping her a hand on hip and other by waving in air to keep a count.
Just four plates on either side avlo dhana... Haiyioo... Haiyoo...

Dei sakthi easy dha pola da entha workout. I thought it would have been difficult.

A person who was doing leg press exercise heard these words and slow down the process and bend his neck towards the direction and gave a sterdy look.

They both waved hai to him.

He straightened himself from the machine and asked them ena venum?

Macroons and wafers venum!?; eruka?; she encountered him with a reply.

Thalaivi swag panringa ponga.

(Hi-fi)

He walked off from the place.

Bro... Bro... Oru sila doubts bro. Workout machine pathi therinchiklamnu dha.

Yarku?

Yarka eruntha solli tharuva?again she stormed with a reply.

He glared her.

Ama enaku oru doubt uh...by tapping her finger on her chin.
Ama entha place la owner la elaya ? Yarumae elama neenga matum erukinga ?
Trainer la yaru?

Though he admired her cute antics .He maintained his silence for all her question.

Ethuku kooda answer solamatingala. Ena alunga neenga? She sighed.

Na dha chief Trainer enga. Owner la ela. Ethu franchise for a renowned brand by wiping his sweat in towel.
And moreover ethu gym timing ela. Next one hr la dha start agum. I came early to finish off my workout session so that I can train my trainees.

Ohhhoo...

Ama unga per ena? (Your name)

Yathuku?

She facepalmed her for his answer; and said; Yovvv yar ya ne per yathukuya kepanga? Koopda dha. Kashtam kashtam.

He bit his lowerlip and controlled his laugh by looking her reaction and moved without telling his name.

He pointed out sakthi and asked; neenga dha join panreengala?

He nodded yes.

Then He started explaining about the monthly and yearly package which ll be suitable for him; even about the workouts and diet.

She was looking at  his biceps movement while he was explaining about the machine and it's usage; and she moved to other side of the gym.

In a span of few minutes; sakthi and the trainer heard a wierd sound like ".ammmmmmmaaaaaeeeeee...aaaaahhhhhhhh....baaaaahhhhhuuuubaalllliiiaaaaahhhhhh......"

Ammma..cha ena ethu evlo weight ah eruku; mudila; by lifting a 25kg kettle bell.

They both swiftly left to the other side of the gym and saw her pressing her upper part of the hand in pain.

He make sure that she is fine by looking her  from distant and said; Achachooo machine yatha acha? Ena achu?

She gave a reaction like "edheeeyyy machine ku yatha aacha?" . Hello mr.sincere unga machine ku onnum agala.

Aprm ena pana enga?

Atho atha lift panna try panna enala mudila athu dha antha sound by pointing 25kg kettle bell.

Ma ne konjam antha pakam variya.

She went near him and scratched her index finger  in his biceps and asked " ama enaku ena achunu yatha ketingala neenga?".

Athan unaku onnum agalanu pathalae therithae in his notorious tone.

She gave a stern look and said dei sakthi ne pavam da.

Yen thalaivi apdi solringa?

She frowned at Trainer and said Aaaan onnum ela da.

He brushed off her reply and asked sakthi about his joining date and other formalities.

She encountered him with a question unga oor yanga?

Coimbatore.

Nice place.

Neenga married ah?

Equipments related ah doubt ae varatha unaku?
Though he met her for the first time; but she gave a vibe like they know each other for a long time.

She shrugged her shoulder as No.

Seri epo vathu sollunga unga name ena?

Aan panchavan pariventhan. Unga name ena?

Panchaaavaaann paaariveethann ahh... Yavlo periya name. Apdila koopda mudiyathu. So; okay mr. Papa trainer.
Am Sivaangi.

He was like whhhattt... Papa trainer ah?

Ama unga name yavlo perusa eruku koopdrathukula interval varum pola. Athan short ah vechi erukan. Yapdi eruku? By snapped her finger.

He rolled his eyes pothum; neenga join panalaya?

Enaku la arms already eruku;na yen gym join pananum?in her rowdy body language.

Yanga arms uh katunga?

She folded her hand and showed her unavailable arms; in a proud way.

He bursted out into laughter. Yen da un thalaivi yapomae epdi dhana? Ela enniku yatha special occasion ah?

Sakthi replied; avanga yapomae epdi dha jolly ah fun panitu erupanga.
And ungala enaku trainer nu la koopda varala. Lemme call you as bro. Ungaluku okay la?

Okay da.

Ana na papa trainer nu dha koopduvan by checking her phone.

Hello ms.sivaangi en name panchavan pariventhan ela. Am Ashwin Kumar Won a title of Mr.india and am a sports model too.

She exclaimed at her reaction; Ohh myy gwwadd! Congratulations.
Apram yen apdi soninga unga name ah?

Na summa sonen. Na yatha sonalum nambiduviyama?

Seri vidunga. Once again congratulations by extending her hand to him.

He shook his hand. And one more ungakita onnu solanum first soningala athu verum plates ela. Itz weigh plates each plate weigh 10kg. Each side I weighed 40kgs. So totally I did that exercise with 80kgs weigh plates.
Jus solanumnu thonuchu. Next time yangaium poi epdi thappa solathinga.

Ohhhhoo.. athan enimae neenga erukingala solikudunga.

He nodded sure.

By that time one more person entered the floor and asked ashwin for a video byte for social media.

He gestured him to wait for 2mins.

Ena video byte regular ah poduvingala?she asked curiously.

Yes; I have a social media handle to explain about myths and facts regarding exercise,diet,food moreover it will relate to fitness.

Unga Id sollunga? She asked immediately.

Itz am_ashwinkumar..

She searched and followed his handle.

Okay then ll take a leave mr.india.

He giggled. Okay Sivaangi bye. Bye sakthi naliku timing ku vanthudunga. Will start.

Sure bro. Bye

Bye.