Spaghetti sauce in the shower?

my suite mate is an interesting person simply because they wash their dishes in the bathroom.

One night, I was feeling very off. I was mad at everything around me and I decided to go on a walk, as one does. I got back to my dorm and went to go get ready for bed, and when I was brushing my teeth I noticed some cheese, and a hint of red sauce in the basin. I thought nothing of it, complaining slightly to my roommate, and went to sleep. 

The next morning, I got up kind of early so that I could go on a run with a friend, the red sauce in the sink completely erased from my mind. After the run, I gathered all of my things and went to go take a shower. I clean my shower fairly often, since I dyed my hair pink I scrub the shower floor with bleach after I shower to make sure that I don't stain it so i don't wear shower shoes anymore.  

Well, before I could step in the shower, there was red sauce or something all over the shower floor. I stood there, shell shocked. I made the connection that it had something to do with the stuff that was in the sink the night before. That was the first time in a while that I had to wear shoes in the shower. I mean it was in there for a hot minute because I ran hot water over the edge of it and it had done nearly nothing. 

Guess who ended up cleaning the shower?

My roommate and I did. We let it sit for a day waiting to see if they would clean up the mess they made. News flash, they didn't. To this day they still don't clean the bathroom or supply the toilet paper. Yet my roommate and I still haven't talked to them about it since neither of us like confrontation.  We really should do that I suppose lol