todays the day 1 (9)

camerons POV:

todays the day.

well its tonight at 6:30pm

"yo cam stop spacing out, i know this shit is important to  you but it's not like you aren't gonna win. don't overthink dude." mike said patting my back.

"thank you, and i know i'm just kindaaa stressing because what if im not good enough or what if my voice cracks or-"

"chill bro you got this, dont sweat it" jordan says throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"oh yeah have you got the chance to talk to... you know who yet" mike asks.

"no i haven't and i dont think i shou-"

"hey losers" 

the one voice i really didnt wanna fucking hear today.

"oh hey juls and oliviaaaa" mike says.

"sup guys" jordan says

"hey olive" i said kissing her cheek.

after that i turn and see juliet.

"hey Cameron" she says half smiling.

"hi" i say turning around back to my real friends.

"ok let's try and not start a fight" olivia says glaring at me.

"man, what the fuck did i do." i said smacking my lips.

"nothing i was talking to both of you, i get what she did was fucked up but dont act like a little-"

"before you finish that just know i have the competition tonight so i dont want you to fuck up my perfect happy mood" i warned her.

"whatever" she mumbled.

"anywho, what songs are you doing for the thingy" mike asks me.

"actually you had to write your own, plus no one gets to hear before the competition you gotta wait your turn like everyone else." i told him.

"yeah yeah, they better at least be good" olivia said.

"of course they're good." i returned 

"you better have them" jordan says.

"bro im not dumb of course i have the song." i say getting annoyed.

TIME SKIP-

i fucking lost one of my songs.

i know all the lyrics to all my songs but it looks like the beat to my song got deleted and i created my own beat for the tracks.

and one of them fucking disappeared.

its only...

i grab my phone and check to see what time it is.

3:45.

'alright i have a few hours to-' as i was about to finish my thought i got an idea.

"HOLY FUCK i could do that.

back when i was in 8th grade i wrote a song called dark red.

i wrote it right before i sung the song that ruined it, but now i can actually sing it. 

its a simple song on the guitar so it wont be hard.

after i got my note book from 8th grade i looked through it getting all the lyrics to the new song i was gonna sing at the competition.

when i got all the lyrics down and stuck in my head same with the melody of the guitar i did my routine.

i get out of the shower and go straight to my clothes that i-