todays the day 2 (10)

previously on The Revenge-

"𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘱" 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘤.

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬.

"𝘩𝘦𝘺" 𝘪 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮.

"𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥" 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵.

i strum the guitar and pull the mic closer to me and start.

Girl, you're the one I want
You're the one I need

i sing and strum to the beat playing behind me, i look out in the audience to see her. the girl ive been in love with since 8th grade, she looks back at me and blushes and looks at her feet. I cant help but smile and keep eye contact with her as she looks back up at me.

I'm beggin' you, please
Can you come back to me
'Cause I was blind to see
That's who was right in front of me (you were right in front of me)

i never even realized it but i truly love Olivia shes the one i need, and want. and i wanna be with her.

You were right in front of me (you were right in front of me)
Girl (you were right in front of me), I was blind to see (I was blind to see)
That you were right in front of me (you were right in front of me, you were right in front of me)
You were right in front of me, yeah (you were right in front of me, you were right in front of me)Girl, you're the one I want
You're the one I need

i keep singing and looking into her eyes, and i feel like every knew it was meant for her, because they started looking to where i was and smiling and cheering.

I'm beggin' you, please
Can you come back to me
'Cause I was blind to see
That's who was right in front of me (you were right in front of me)
You were right in front of me (you were right in front of me)
Girl (you were right in front of me), I was blind to see (I was blind to see)
That you were right in front of me (you were right in front of me, you were right in front of me)
You were right in front of me, yeah (you were right in front of me, you were right in front of me)

with the final note and strum of my guitar, i finish and stay looking at her and smiling ignoring all the cheers and screams. i honestly only wanna make her my girlfriend. thats why i decided that im gonna ask her out at the end of this no matter who wins or who loses.

everyone stops cheering and the judges looked pleased, and the next song beat starts playing and i put my guitar away.

Ooh
Na-na, yeah I saw you dancing in a crowded room
You look so happy when I'm not with you
But then you saw me, caught you by surprise
A single teardrop falling from your eye I don't know why I run away

i think about the time when i ran away and moved without getting letting her getting a word in.

I'll make you cry when I run away You could've asked me why I broke your heart
You could've told me that you fell apart
But you walked past me like I wasn't there
And just pretended like you didn't care