𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12

"My strong boy..let's see if you really are strong as I predicted you to be."

Muichiro's breath became heavy as he ran towards the demon using his techniques, the area around was covered in layers of mist. "Low clouds distant haze!" Using his blade and unleashing a powerful thrust in front of him, but M/n just jumped away.

"You have to try harder than that!" He mocked, ready to unleash his other blood demon arts.

"Ice Release: Ice weapon." Cryo formed around his fingers as they hardened and turned into a blue katana. "Sword to sword right? It's only fair!"

"Ice Breathing: fifth form! Coldplay Depths!"
M/n dashed forward at incredible speed and swings his blade around him, he managed to cut Muichiro pretty harshly even thou the younger was jumping away and trying to dodge it to the best of his ability.

The cuts are quite big and his was bleeding out quickly, he got his breathing under control and slowed and stopped some of the bleeding. 'I have to cut his head off quickly but I can't even get close to him, he doesn't have any openings available! Unless..'

"Obscuring Clouds!" Changing his momentum and making mist around the area, hopefully letting him have time to get to Upper Moon One. After running around for a while then finally running the other way to engage in battle with Upper Moon One.

M/n was staring in the sea of mist waiting for any attack, but something told him the boy already fled. Going back to Kokushibo's side and he was right, a flash of black and turquoise crossed him.

"Eight layered Mist!" Muichiro slashed eight times, one time over the last towards Kokushibo. The demon however healed right away, the attacks meant nothing to them.

Woah, ok yeah this fight really was boring. Let's just skip to the next parts shall we? Don't worry, no one dies..yet - M/n

Sanemi was pretty cut up and Gyomei was unconscious at the moment, M/n held a limp Muichiro by the back of his uniform. At least he was still breathing.

Walking slowly the heavily injured Wind Hashira, stepping on the hand that he still his blade. Clicking his tongue as he eyed the fallen pillar. "Look at you! You are beyond worthless! Can't even safe your friends? And you call yourself a Hashira, how disappointing." M/n continued to taunt the white haired male. As a he spit out more venom lace words, the younger that was held by the back of his uniform begun to regain consciousness. This didn't go unnoticed by the Upper Moon however.

"And oh look." Gesturing to Muichiro. "He's awake a last. What fun I will have him." Sanemi then yelled out with all the strength he had left in him. "DON'T YOU DARE! LET HIM GO YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" But then all the air was knocked out his lungs as Kokushibo stepped onto his back, forcibly making him lay on the floor. "Quiet you scum."

Placing down the Mist Hashira gently on to the floor, M/n let his nails trace over the skin ever so gently. "You'll be perfect." The male muttered before picking up the boy bridal style before turning to his lover. "Kill those two won't you?" Kokushibo smiled. "Of course my moon." As he was about to leave with Muichiro, a axe on a chain came towards him. M/n let his quills out from his back that blocked the attack.

He then turned to glare at the Stone Hashira that just regained consciousness. "Start with that one."

Getting away from that quickly, and then getting back to the same room that Genya was in.

Setting the barely conscious Hashira down onto the floor, Genya then came out from the dark corner of the room. Seeing the Mist Hashira made him widen his eyes. "How is he..." He was afraid to say anything even thou he knew what was going to happen.

"I suggest you advert your eyes Genya. Unless you to witness him scream bloody murder." Genya didn't need to told twice.

As Genya turned to stare at the wall of the room, all he could hear was a scream from the fallen mist pillar of the demon slayer corps.