Chapter 1: Bumped On My Bias

Krytal's Pov

"Riiiiiiiinggggg"

"Oh stupid alarm clock! =_="

I jump off to my bed and went straight to bathroom to have a shower after that i choose a clothes since its the start of december i will wear my cute pinky thick jacket and a skirt with leggings after putting up a dress to myself i remember it jessica eonnie's birthday i want to buy her a cake but im sure she will not come home because she will celabrate her birthday with her members in they're dorm 'sigh!' Ah even though she will not come home i will buy her a cake atleast i never forgotten her birthday i willmgo to cake shop!

Author's Pov

Krystal went straight to cake shop and buy a cake for sica's birthday krystal choosed a pink cake with a girl on the top it looks like jessica. Krys bought it and went out to cake shop when krystal turn to left street someone bumped on her causing her to fall to the ground.

"Oh my god! Eonnie's cake?"

"Miss are you okay? Im sorry i didnt noticed that u were coming. I will pay for ur eonni's cake im really sorry miss!"

"YAH! You should find another one like the cake i bought a while ago!!!!" Shouted krys. As She raise her head her eyes grew widen when she saw it was amber of f(x) her bias.

"A-amber? AMBER LIU?!"

" huh? W-wait u must be my fan? Miss im sorry? I will buy u a new cake okay lets go to the cake shop?"

"N-no its fine since im ur number one fan it will be fine"

"But You just said a while ago that cake is belong to ur sister?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Hey Miss Are You Okay? Ur face is red? Are u sick? Do u want me to call a doctor?"

"Huh?! B-bwo? Oh im sorry i mean im heading home byee!" Krys run as fast as she can because of her embarrasment infront of amber her face is went red.

H-hey miss?? Amber's face went poker because krystal is acting s0 weird.

Krystal's Pov

Oh My god? Am i dreaming? Did i really saw my bias?? I cant believe it? I feel like im flying on the clouds.

Hahahaha i cant believe it!!! This is the best day everrrr!! ❤

"Hey Krys are u there?"

"Is that my sis?" is she already done celebrating her birthday? Krystal went downstairs to see if that is her eonnie its a miraclenits her sis.

"Ur done celebrating ur birthday eonnie?"

"Nope, i will celebrate my birthday with my little sis"

"J-jinjja? How about ur groupmates?"

"Its fine sis i already told them that i will celebrate my special Day with you!"

"OH! Should i change my clothes sis?"

"No, even though ur wearing a rug ur still beautiful krys i love you sis!"

"Omo! Saranghae eonnie yah ~~ saengil chukha hamnida jess eonnie"

"Kamsamnida krys. Let go?"

"Ne!"

[a/N]:

Hello I Hope u enjoyed reading this loser story of mine.