Chapter Two: Jess Unnie's Birthday

Krystal's Pov

I and my sis went to kimchi house we ordered 20 pcs of kimchi because i really like that food i look around and noticed people are talking about us and murmuring to each other well my sister is popular thats why they are murming about us? After we ate kimchi we went to lotte world we ride the roller coaster, bump car and even the bunjee jumping hahaha i really had fun after that we sat at the bench i can see jess unnie's happiness because we celebrated her birthday together for the first time because when were still a kids my mother is always angry at me jess unnie and umma were always celebrating unnie's birthday but me? When my birthday comes my mother always said that she have no money to celebrate my birthday anyway lets just forget past is past. I tapped my sister's shoulder and said "i will treat you an ice cream!"

"Sure Lil Sis. I want a chocolate strawberry ice cream"

"Okay Sis! As you wish ^_^" i bought a 2 choclate stawberry ice cream and a cotton candy.

"Here comes your choclate stawberry ice cream unnie!" I said to her whi,e giving her a sweet smile.

"Haha kamsamnida lil sister!" I sat on the bech and start licking the ice cream.

"Hey krys!"

"Yes?"

"Do you really want to transfer to other school?"

"Yep! Seoul university is a popular school here in korea i want to become a kpop star dont u remember that unnie?"

"I know that krys thats why i will support you on ur dreams ur sis is always be there for you! I love you. Sis"

"Ehehhe Kamsamnida unnie! Nado saranghae"

"Krys do u remember when mom is not celebrating your birthday when u were a kid?" My eyes grew widen when i heard her ask that i dont want to go back to my past.

"Y-yes! I know umma is not always in the mood to celabrate my birthday but thats okay i understand her.."

"Dont worry sis this coming october we will celabrate ur birthday together i promise!"

"Hmmm... Yakusoku? "[yakusoku means promise in japanese]

"Yakusoku..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴💘💘✌

[a/n]:

Sorry for this boring and short chapter this is only for jung sister fans.

Comments and likes will be highly appreciated.