Yuuya Kizami

Lemon and course language
Status: in Heavenly Hoast
Story: you are walking the hall with Kurozaki-San (who may I say is bæ) as he protects you 😉

Your POV•
DAMN THOSE GHOSTS CAN RUN FAST!

You have to admit, you're not the most athletic person.

As you and your best friend, Kensuke Kurozaki hide away and cower in the second wing men's bathroom your breathing slows. Those ghost must have been damn marathon runners because THEY ARE FAST AF!

"I- I think w-we lost 'em" Kurozaki-San says, out of breath.

"Y-yeah. Maybe we can find Kizami or Shimada or SOMEONE to help us get out of here..." You feel your eyes get heavy as you and Kurozaki sink to the floor. You guys had been the best of friends ever since 4th grade.

"Of course you would say Yuuya first, he's your 'lover' isn't he?" Kurozaki says, trying to embarrass you.

"Goddamit Kensuke-kun you know I hate him!" You absolutely 100% hated that prick Kizami. He always bullied you in elementary school and you've hated him ever since. You both stand up, walking out of the bathroom and propping yourselves against the wall.

"C'mon (y/n)! I know you secretly 'fancy' Yuuya... Besides, you two would make kick ass babies!"

"Oh, fuck you Kurosaki!"

"Gladly." He starts to laugh at his own comment as you stand there, shocked. Behind him. Behind him was Yuki and Tokiko.

"KUROSAKI BEHIND YOU!!"

"Wh-" you stand there, unable to move as Yuki lunges for Kurosaki's neck. You watch as the blood pools around his limp corpse, making its way to your feet.

He was dead.

Your best friend.

Gone.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" You hear from behind you. No. Not now. Not ever.

"Fuck off, Kizami" you say quietly as you continue to stare at your best friend. Tears fall from your eyes.

"(Y/n), ple-"

"I hear you have been killing the students, Yuuya... Is it true?" I felt his hand lightly grab my shoulder as he spins me around.

He had an extremely torn shirt. He was covered in blood and had a large knife in his other hand. His face held a large grin, too big to be human.

"I take that as a yes..." You say with sarcasm. You're not scared of him. Seriously. He scares you as much as a rabbit.

"Y-your not scared?!" Kizami says.

"Nope" you answer as you walk away. Right as you are just about to leave the room something grabs your waist and spins you around. You watch as Kizami pushes you against the wall and holds you close to him. You two don't kiss, but he holds you close.

"(Y/n)..... I think I love you." He whispers in your ear. You can't help but melt into his embrace. Still not scared.
With one swift movement he pulls off your shirt as your ID holder goes flying and lands in a hole. Fuck it.
You quickly grab his neck and pull him down to kiss you.

This isn't you.

Seriously, you have absolutely no control over your body!!

You tremble as he reaches under your skirt and inserts two fingers into you. He's being so... So, gentle!

"K-Kizami-Kun! You yell as he pulls down your skirt and underwear quickly. You pull his shirt off as he pulls his pants off.

No.... Please! Please no! Your being forced to do horrible things with Kizami!

He sets you down on the wall on the floor as he gently kisses down your body. When his mouth finally finds your 'place' he eats like he hasn't had a meal in days. You moan loudly as he rubs your clit and eats you roughly. He finally gets up and positions you below him. He gets in position to enter you as you still have no control over yourself. He looks at you with worried eyes as he plunges into you and you scream. After a few seconds he starts moving. Just as you're just about to explode, you gain control of your body. You let him continue as you feel good. Just as you both cum, you look over at the door to see the silhouette of a little girl. You couldn't have been any of the ghost children because of the lack of glow. Kizami gently grabs your face and pulls you in for a kiss. His mouth was sweet, as you had not expected. When he pulls away he places his head on your shoulder and falls asleep. When you look back over to the door, the little girl is gone.

<Yuka's POV>

THOSE BASTARDS!

THEY HAD THE FRICKLE FRACKLE AND DIDNT INCLUDE ME!!

Jerks....

(A/N)
I'm sorry about the lack of updates but incase you didn't know, this is my second account ^_^

I'm tired and have to go to school...

Bye!!