Satoshi Mochida

No lemon this chapter :"(
Course Language
Status: if Heavenly Hoast never happened
Story: You are the tiny, perky twin sister of the in famous school badass; Yoshiki Kishinuma. Halloween time has come and you were invited to Shinozaki's 'party of the year!

Your POV
"LETS GET READY TO PAAARRRTTTAAAYYY!" Your best friend, Seiko Shinohara yells running all around your tiny apartment you share with your twin brother.

"Seiko calm down!" You and Mayu giggle as Seiko continues to spaz out.

You were super excited to go to your friend, Shinohara-san's Halloween party! Yoshiki was okay with you, Mayu and Seiko using the apartment to get ready. He was over at Satoshi's house with the guys getting ready.

"Okay guys, we need a plan." Mayu says seriously while trying not to giggle.

"What do ya mean my friend Suzume?" Seiko says as she calms down.

"We need a plan to get Naomi-San and Mochida-kun shall I say... 'Together'?" Seiko kind of dropped her shoulders when Suzume said this. We were the only ones who knew about her little 'crush' on Naomi. I'm going to be honest I didn't really like any of the boys in class. They were pretty much all my best friends, considering half of them don't want to be on my brother's bad side.

I really don't get why so many girls like Satoshi! He's a nice guy and all but who would find him physically attractive? He's kind of a coward.

"LETS GET OUR COSTUMES ON!!" Suzume yells as her and Seiko started jumping around. I swear the power of Seiko rubs off on everyone at one point or another. Suzume runs to the bathroom as Seiko runs downstairs.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I yell as I change into my outfit. I was supposed to be a scare crow. I had a blue plaid shirt on and old, tattered jeans. I wore a straw hat and did my own makeup. I put a triangle of orange on my nose and made it look stitched. I added a few more personal touches and vouala! My master piece!

I walk downstairs to see Mayu in a putting fake blood all over her face and costume. She was dressed as a vampire. I look over at Seiko wearing a Super Woman costume. She was running all around my apartment making 'flying' sounds.

"Seiko! GODDAMIT SEIKO STOP FOR A GODDAMN SECOND!"I yell laughing like a lunatic. "Seiko, you haven't even eaten any candy yet!! How the hell are you so hyper?!?" she shrugs and smiles again. All of a sudden she starts running again.

This is going to be a long night.
---
"Seiko are we there yeeeettttt?" Mayu complains.

"Just a few more minutes young one!" Seiko started skipping and soon enough, me and Mayu joined in.

We were laughing and singing as we skipped until...

"Ouch" I felt the impact of the ground come at me at full force.

"Oh I'm so sorry!! I didn't- wait, (y/n)-San?! I wasn't expecting to run into you here!" Mochida-kun stood over you for a few seconds before extending a hand out to help you up.

"It's quite alright Mochida-kun! I'm okay!" As I say that I look around to see Mayu and Seiko were already gone. THOSE JERKS LEFT ME!

"Um... Mochida-kun, are you by any chance going to Shinozaki's party? I was walking with Shinohara and Suzume but I guess they didn't notice me fall!" I blushed as he slowly tryed to wipe the dirt off my knees. Boys aren't usually this caring towards me!

"Um.. Yeah! Do you want to walk with me?" I politely agreed as we started walking.

"So.. Where's the other guys?" I ask as I try to balance on the curb as well as keep up with Satoshi.

"Um... We were walking and I stopped to tie my shoe... I guess they got ahead of me!" Thats funny... The same thing happened to me!

As we walked and talked I grew a lot closer to Mochida! He was quite interesting!
---
When we got to the party we were greeted by the stench of alcohol. I didn't drink much so I didn't really have to worry about bad choices.

"(Y/n)-San where were you!?! Me and Shinohara were looking all over for you!" I was greeted by a sober Suzume... Neither of us really drank much.

"I was walking here with Mochida... Where's Shinohara-San?" Mayu pointed to an obvious drunk Seiko sitting in a circle of people.

"What are they playing?"

"Truth or dare" Suzume answers with a grin. "I'll play if you play... Somehow your twinneh bro got Shig to play." Sometimes Mayu calls Yoshiki that while talking to me.

"Um... Okay!"

We walk over to the large circle as the people make room for us.

Shinozaki looked deep into thought. "Seiko I dare you to... Kiss Kensuke on the lips for 5 seconds!" (Yes, I added Kirosaki because he's my bby and I ship KenSeiko)

Seiko crawled across the circle to Kensuke and made out with him... For WAY more than 5 seconds.

"GET A ROOM!" Yoshiki yells from across the room before he gets up, his comment earning laughs from everyone.

"Hey! Where're ya goin Yoshi?" I yell to him.

"Gotta take a piss" he says leaving the room.

"Classy" I say under my breath as Seiko crawls back to her spot.

"Seiko you're up." Shinozaki tells Seiko as she looks around.

"(Y/n!" She yells. You can easily tell she's drunk. "Truth or Dare?"

"Um... Dare?"

"I dare you to go into the closet with Mochida." Well... That caught me by surprise! Shinozaki's face goes flat and Naomi looks like she's just about to cry.

I am frozen on the spot until I feel someone grab my hand. "You don't have to." Mochida whispers in my ear. He was beside me the whole time? How did I not notice?

I stand up and slowly walk into the closet, closing the door behind us.

We just stair at each other until someone barges through the door...

---
Yoshiki's POV
*2 minutes previous
After I was done in the bathroom I walked back to the circle. I watched as Mochida walked into a closet with a blonde girl.

OH HAIIILLLLL TO THE NO!

There is only one other blonde kid at this party and it just happens to be my twin!

I quickly run to the closet and barge through the door.

"SATOSHI IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!" I yell as I chase him around the house.

No one messes with my damn sister but me!