1

Audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esDF1JAL_nc
Timestamp - 0:00-2:52

TW: ANGST // MENTIONS OF GLASS AND GORE // ABUSE 

3rd person POV!!!!

5up was just a lonely boy. He didn't have any distinct qualities that made him more special than anyone else. But for some reason, it didn't bother him that much. He didn't care if he was the most popular kid in school or the total social reject. And he was totally, the social reject. 

Fundy on the other hand was a huge social butterfly. It all started in 1st grade when the teacher picked on him to be one of the team captains for soccer. Everyone found out that Fundy was so amazing at soccer, and then everyone became his friend. It also turned out that Fundy was super fast at running too.

5up wasn't picked to be on a team that day.

No one noticed him walk away when not getting picked. No one cared. 

After years of being ignored and unwanted, 5up just stopped going to school. He would hear his mom call the school every day, and telling them that 5up was "sick". 5up's mom was the best, but his dad wasn't as amazing. His mom was super sweet and always cooked and took care of him. 

5up POV!!!!!!

I heard my mom talking with someone on the phone.. I couldn't hear everything but the few words I heard was, "Yes.. He's okay. Don't worry. ...... over." There was more, but I heard my dad come home so I quickly ran upstairs, back into my bedroom.

I looked out my window and saw a boy with a flashlight. It was weird, and I couldn't see him, but I think he could see me. 

I just brushed it off, maybe he was just looking for something? I doubt he was looking for me, no one even knows who I am. "That was weird." I thought to myself, but then I heard someone stomping up the stairs. I quickly turned off my lights and ran to my bed, pretending to sleep.

To no surprise, it was my father. His voice boomed across my small room, "5up." It sounded like he had a bad day, and he was ready to yell at him.

"Honey..He's sleeping! Let's leave him alone.." I heard my mom say in a timid voice, but it just fired my father up more.

"SO? ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO PARENT?" My father screamed, it was loud and hurt my ears. 

"5UP! WAKE UP." He said.

I shot up, I didn't want to risk him hitting me today.

"What..What do you need?" I said, scared to speak.

"See? He wasn't even asleep. 5UP GET DOWN HERE." My father screamed, he was super mad now and I was scared to even get up from my bed.

"5UP.. 5UP RUN!! SMASH THE WINDOW AND RUN." My mom cried.. 

I jumped up and took the lamp from my bedside and smashed the circular window and jumped out.

 I think I broke something in my body, but I didn't care, I just ran.

Far away.

Until I couldn't see the house any longer, I didn't know where my mom was either, but all I worried about was the fact I was bleeding.

I didn't even notice it before, but I think I landed on some glass and hurt my hands.

I was losing blood, and fast so I quickly ran to a nearby log and rested. I don't know how long I was sitting there for, but I fell asleep and dozed off as the sunset and rose. 

I woke up by someone tapping on me. I couldn't recognize them, but they saw my condition and quickly started screaming. I couldn't understand what was happening, and I was really tired so I just...

went back to sleep. 

It must've scared them because they woke me up a few minutes later, and asked if I was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine" It was confusing.

I didn't understand what was happening, but I felt fine and nothing hurt. It only lightly stung me every few seconds, but I was fine.

"Nono, You're not fine. Come with me."

"Uhm..I don't even know who you are?"

"Just trust me, My mom can take care of you." 

I know it wasn't right, but I just followed him. He offered to carry me, but I declined. That helped me prove that I was fine. 

Author's note:

Sorry if this was kind of stressful, I can't make calm chapters lmaoooo. Please give me some ideas for this book! <3 (Also sorry that I haven't been posting)

Art by @ssouhhhh on twitter! (Make sure to check them out! Their art is super cool !!! ^^

Words: 765