☆※lovely nights alone※☆

AN: hi, hello today's story was all thoughts I had in the shower, it's where my brain decides to make good ideas.

WARNING:
suicide, crying, angst, broken hearts, George, extreme Gore

.
.
.

Third person pov:

It was the third of December dream and techno walked down the snowed path of the park. After a while techno started to shiver from the cold bitter air. "Are you ok? You can use my sweater if you need. "Dream said noticing his actions. "no I'm fine really" techno replied in a kind tone not wanting to be a bother. Dream with ripped off his sweater and shoved it on to the other ignoring his words. " dream, I said, it's fine, you don't have to-" " oh, shut up you're turning purple, and plus, it looks better on you " dream interrupted him and booped his nose.

They emerge from the wood and dream ran to his car " wait dream, what about your sweater?! " techno called out before dream ran back to him and landed a soft kiss on the cheek and whispered "you can give it back tomorrow at school ok." And on that note he left and drove off into the cold sunset he'd never forget, leaving a stunned technoblade blushing uncontrollably.

Present day techno pov

(Step)

(step)

I could hear the soft patter of feet ringing in my ears. Whispers spoken as I walked by. I could honestly care less, the rumors and long nights of studying have broken me down I don't feel like a person anymore...
I opened my locker only to be interrupted by Wilbur. "Hey techno my mannnnn, my brother, my right hand man! -" "what the hell do you want? " I cut him off. "Ok, so there's this party and I thought maybe we would go and you might make some friends?" Wilbur said, his words getting faster each second. "Who's house?" "Dose that really matter?" He said worried. "Who's house" I said in a stern tone. "D-dreams" Wilbur choked out rubbing the back of his head. "Ill be there if you promise to stay by my side and not wonder off like a prick" will nodded his head and ran off down the hallway.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Techno walked into the house that had been the source of all this happiness in the source of all this dread all at once. The room was filled with bitches of all sorts
(and yet none of them were yours). There were 2 tables set up for beer pong, and expensive wine line down the edges with various different alcohol flavors.

Wilbur and I took a seat at a table and drank a few bottles together, he and a few of his friends we're talking. I took another sip and before he knew it will was gone. At this point he was honestly too drunk to see straight but the next thing he saw was in vivid details. George was wearing dreams sweater and holding on to his hand landing a gentle kiss on dreams soft lips.
Before techno good comprehend what was happening tears ran down his face and he ran out the door past the tow lovers and into the streets. Back home, where he spend the rest of the night alone.
A feeling of alone where your head can't think straight, your body is sweating bullets, and the knife on the counter is looking ever so tempting.

Lifting the blade up, he slammed it into his stomach ripping the sharp blade, downloading his blood spill onto the ground. Digging his sharp nails into his bloody flesh, he ripped out his small intestines and used it to try and strangle himself. Wrapping it around his neck and wobbling it around in fear, in pain. Unable to move, he lied down on the floor, not being able to shed a single tear. Eyes wide open and a hopeless look on his face. Blood crept into the wood, and by the morning, the only thing you could smell was rotten flesh and roses.

AN: even though I quit, I'm still gonna finish a few chapters whenever I feel like it.