chapter 3 : just dont make a sound.

you woke up in what seemed to be a van. there was a purple tint inside, caused by leds hung up along the top edges of the van.

      you were in the backseat, laying on the ground. your vision was still blurry, and your hands and arms were tied behind your back.

          you felt an urging pain through your arm. you looked down as far as you could behind your back, without moving your body. there was a huge slice in your arm.

     blood gushed out of your arm quickly.

       there seemed to be a man sitting in the drivers seat, not driving, just sitting there staring at the ground.

    you screamed. the man turned around. you immediately recognized him as do-shik.

    he turned his head towards you and started to chuckle slowly. his grin looked more cruel than ever. suddenly he got up out of his seat quickly.

     you screamed. you screamed as loud as you could. you were alone. with him. all alone. he took a step towards you and grabbed you by your wounded arm. you let out a shriek of pain.

     " shut the hell up!, " he smacked you in the mouth. " do you want your arm healed or no? ".

     you let out another scream. he pulled something out of his pocket. it looked like a large roll of heavy duty tape. you stared at it in disbelief. my own bestfriend.

    he started to unpeal a small strip of tape and broke it off the roll with his teeth. he grabbed the piece of tape and roughly smacked it onto your mouth.

     tears begin to roll down your face. your arm hurt badly, and you needed medical care for it if you wanted to survive. your head was pounding. you had been betrayed.

   do-shik got up and grabbed something from a dressing room from the back of the van. thank god. he was holding a medkit and walked to you.

     he opened the kit and pulled out scissors, bandages, and alcohol pads.
he opened a pad and wiped down your arm. it stung, but you didnt dare to complain.

     he cut off a large piece of bandage and wrapped it around your arm carefully. it was the least he could do.

     he tied the bandage and put the stuff back in the kit and returned it to its original spot.

     he smiled at you and got back in the drivers seat, this time, he actually started to put his foot on the gas pedal, and you guys took off, your face moist from tears.

   a/n
! sorry for the delay for chapter 3! im very tired so i will make 1-2 chapters tomorrow :) !